Hi, My nomination time for 2 years finishing in mid Jan. Can I apply 186 before? Because I'm worried if rules might change next year.

I can help here.... NO absolutely not....I did this thinking the same as you and I had to withdraw the application, so I lost that $$$, to make it more complicated, when I realised this I was on a bridging visa as my

457 had expired so had to reapply asap and then apply for work rights. It was the most expensive nightmare I have ever had. I was advised I should have applied for an extension of my 457 to cover the time beyond 24 months as you have to take unpaid leave in to account. I was only granted 2 years on my 457 so applied early not realising this actually meant I hadnt done 2 years (I had already done an additional 6 months with my employer on a WHV so thought that counted!) In this situation, please get advice from an MA- Ididnt and am now paying an additional $12000 for a new application and MA fees. Feel free to ask my questions !Dont make the same mistake I did!

Hi, My nomination time for 2 years finishing in mid Jan. Can I apply 186 before? Because I'm worried if rules might change next year.

Yes, you can apply at any time if you use the Direct Entry Stream. The 2 years is only required if you apply through the Temporary Resident Transition Stream.

Hi everyone,

Finally today I got my pr thanks to GOD

yahooooooo....

After long wait here is my timeline

Nomination 12/12/14

Nomination approved 23/05/15

Visa application 31/05/15

Visa approved 12/10/15

Processing centre :WA PASE

Hope yours will be granted soon

Good luck everyone :)

Congrats.....

my nomination co was allocated on 8/10/15 asking for more info.

my visa still showing application received.

Anyone have idea co will allocate for visa application after finalize nomination or before ?

nomination submitted on 1/06/2015.

Visa Submitted on 20/06/2015.

Might be the same CO is having your visa file, he need document only from nomination file. Generally co for visa application is allotted after the nomination approved. Be positive this CO will grant you visa as well. Good luck

Might be the same CO is having your visa file, he need document only from nomination file. Generally co for visa application is allotted after the nomination approved. Be positive this CO will grant you visa as well. Good luck

Not really,i have one CO for nomination and another for Visa.that does not have to be allocated one after other.If CO needs more documents for visa they can ask even during processing of nomination appliaction.Thanks

Not really,i have one CO for nomination and another for Visa.that does not have to be allocated one after other.If CO needs more documents for visa they can ask even during processing of nomination appliaction.Thanks

Yes I agree with you. But everybody is having different situations. At last we need visa.

First 4 months I was frustrated with " application received " now with " assessment in progress" don't know where the " finalized "

Thats right bro. Hopefully this week we ill be celebrating a new chapter of our life as hope is the only thing that keeps us going aye!!

First 4 months I was frustrated with " application received " now with " assessment in progress" don't know where the " finalized "

Very Soon Brother,i guess probably they will clear first week of june and then CO may go back to May applicant again .that is my thought,may be i am wrong.