How did you know yours was team 1?? They sent an email to you??

Yeh, i have applied my visa application by myself but nomination by MA,anyway they wrote me to respond like that-

''Please see the attached information.

Please ensure all return correspondence contains “Team 1” in the subject line of your email tonsw.pse@border.gov.au.

Yours sincerely

Case Officer

NSW PESE

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

This email and attachment(s) was sent to

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by sidhub21 viewpost-right.png

I read one post in this forum that when CO request documents they mark our files with one date and they review our files on that marked date... Anyone have idea that's true??

What does that mean?

please elaborate what does it mean?

We have CO now and CO requested some documents from us and after request CO gave one date to our files for check requested documents and make decision.... I told to my MA to know about date on which CO will make decision but my MA don't want to disturb CO... If your MA can do then you can know on which date your CO will review your requested documents

We have CO now and CO requested some documents from us and after request CO gave one date to our files for check requested documents and make decision.... I told to my MA to know about date on which CO will make decision but my MA don't want to disturb CO... If your MA can do then you can know on which date your CO will review your requested documents

Ok, may I know what kind of docs requested?

For nomination-- need clarification why gross income on PAYG is different from taxable income on notice of assessment

for visa-- International police clearance

Ok, I hope your MA/employer will clarify soon.

Regarding International police clearance (PCC) why do they requested again? b'coz of earlier one was expired? or you/MA didn't sent while visa application.....

Hi just wondering that got C.O on last Thursday but still CO did not contact back..any one know how long CO take time for decison only nomination? and CO does not make any Further Request or any thing..This waiting is killing me...OMG

I had CO on last Tuesday. .still assessment in progress. Nomination application 20 may.

Edited by Abc

For nomination-- need clarification why gross income on PAYG is different from taxable income on notice of assessment

How did you go with explaining it. Notice of assessment is required so if u dont mind why did you submit it. You just need payg n payslips.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by sidhub21 viewpost-right.png

I read one post in this forum that when CO request documents they mark our files with one date and they review our files on that marked date... Anyone have idea that's true??

What does that mean?

If CO needs more document form you, he will not wait only for your document. He start on another file, and the date he marked on your file on that day he review again and give decision.

How did you go with explaining it. Notice of assessment is required so if u dont mind why did you submit it. You just need payg n payslips.

HI Vipul,

In my case we have submit the AFP but we havent got any assigned date...

How do we know which date CO has marked in our file to reach a decision.

I agreed with other user where they are saying MA suggested not to distrub CO, let them take their own time.