Would love to... but I am a bit far away (Melbourne) at the moment !!!

People in melbourne who are interested for a catch up and congrats to those who achieved one their targets.

I know its a short notice but see if people in melbourne want to catxh up fpr a beer in city or around it. Ta

I drove past immi building today in the eve and saw a lot of males ans females at the pub right outside immi building. I was thinking to aak them if they are from the dept and have a beer wiff em. Who knows one them could be mu co lol

Ya i m in Melb. But Navratri going to start so no non veg and drink for 8 days. Soon catch u

Hi Guys!

ju st out of curiosity do you know if they started assisting June applications or are they saying that they are still at May?

I mean in the official email.

Thanks

hii

department update every Wednesday. last said "Last of May & Starting of June

@Lynn23 citizenship requirement is

People who became permanent residents on or after 1 July 2007 must have been lawfully resident in Australia for four years immediately before applying including:

• 12 months as a permanent resident

• absences from Australia of no more than 12 months, including no more than three months in the 12 months before applying.

Edited by longwait