waiting time has started again...

We submitted the requested document today, Does anyone know how long would it take to finalize the case after submitting the requested docs?

We were asked for further docs on Wednesday, I uploaded them Wednesday evening and they approved our visa Thursday. I did email them at every opportunity asking if I'd supplied the correct documentation and that there generic email didn't explain exactly what they needed, which may have helped, but who knows.

We were asked for further docs on Wednesday, I uploaded them Wednesday evening and they approved our visa Thursday. I did email them at every opportunity asking if I'd supplied the correct documentation and that there generic email didn't explain exactly what they needed, which may have helped, but who knows.

Did you emailed your case officer directly?

Did you use MA ?

i got next day...... when u applied? when i apply i got e-mail next day that its ready and dispatched

As per the AFP website.. it shows average takes around 15 processing days.. but my ma advised me it will come within a week... I have applied this week only.. I am not sure when will I get my certificate
Edited by longwait

Did you emailed your case officer directly?

Did you use MA ?

We didn't use a MA, couldn't afford to after paying out for it all ourselves (there's 5 on our application). I emailed the the address on the letter that was emailed to us, there's only one email address for CO's Australia wide and you have to put the team number in the subject heading along with your TRN

I just have emailed immi asking about the progress, I know mine is still within timeframe - but my wife recently got pregnant and this waiting is giving her a bit of trauma ! Lets see what they come up with !

I applied 22nd of May in your same position and no news yet :( And my MA isn't even getting back to me :mad:

i applied for ens on 25th sep 2015......can anyone tell me how to give medical

You can login to immi account and then apply for health declaration ... put your details and any other applicant. .. then immi will email you the medical nver... after that you can book for medical on bupa visa medical service. ...