Not enough people congratulated me.

Hello Guys

I have been following this forum from long time. I have received my approval today

Nomination: 29th May 2015 Visa: 3rd June 2015

VIsa & nomination approved 23 Sep 2015

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

Lol congratulations Rajvir! You're so lucky to get yours approved quicker than the most of us!

Well I work for one of the biggest investment banking firm and our company has outsourced all immigration work to KPMG. My KPMG agent said this is the longest they have seen in last few years. All my colleagues got in less than 3 months. Mate you have no idea how I was feeling when mine took more than 3 months.

Edited by Rajvir1

Hello Guys

I have been following this forum from long time. I have received my approval today

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

Thanks everyone for your support. Good luck to people waiting.

Congrats ... !!

Well I work for one of the biggest investment banking firm and our company has outsourced all immigration work to KPMG. My KPMG agent said this is the longest they have seen in last few years. All my colleagues got in less than 3 months. Mate you have no idea how I was feeling when mine took more than 3 months.

do you know which team you were allocated to?

Hello Guys

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

Congrats mate :)

Hope we will get ours soon ;(

Hello Guys

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

Congrats RAJVIR

does any one know what does DLM=Sensitive means???

DLM stands for Dissemination Limiting Marker. Basically it a long winded phrase for the security of that email transmission.

Sensitive means that it may contain personal details. There are several others such as not classified, confidential etc

Hello Guys

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

Too funny! Many congratulations, next stop...citizenship :wink:

What's the occupation your employer sponsored you for?

For some occupations, you are requested to have Australian License before doing the work.

If it is required and you cannot provide it to Immi office, then you might have trouble...

So my other half is a University lecturer and is a registered psychologist, but that has nothing to do with the job and isn't needed for it. I think it's just the Masters they're interested in (note the 'think'!!!), as that's when you get Psych registered. I'll give them the certificate stuff for the Australian Psych board too, then there's no stone left unturned!!

Hello Guys

Nationality- India

Job - Financial Analyst

Processing centre - NSW

congratulations ?

It's hard to imagine how much of a struggle you've been through being a big shot. Other people who have been waiting since January are not even close. They are only facing the 'str' part of the struggle when you almost had an extra s in 'struggles'.

Must be hard.

But on the good side, you got it. So your prize makes your pain worth.

What bank do you work for? Bank of China is rated 'biggest' in the world at the moment. And commbank in Australia.

Ps: I am so sorry, from my heart that not many people congratulated you.

To all the people: what the hell? What are you guys doing? Why do you all have to be so rude and not wish him on his happy occasion??? Do it NOW. It's an order.

From what I have seen in our company, none of my freinds were asked any extra documents. If you are going through high profile agent, they wont make any mistake. They dont leave any space empty.

There are many in this forum that did their documents without mistakes. FYI. But yeah, I todally agree they need not be encouraged to do on their own when they can pay MORE and get things done error free. And then they won't need this forum anymore.