congratulation Chris

i applied on 30th April both nomination and application.Position is cafe manager so hopefully they will touch my file soon and ask to pay second installment for my wife English...................

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Cross my fingers and toes for you!

I haven't heard anything the past 113 days.There was no communication whatsoever ... I never called or emailed immigration regarding my application. Just applied decision ready on 13.04. With MA and my status changed today in my immi account.

Congrats! Good start for our week. Hope more good news will come today

Hey jmbia15,

You can check processing centre application at the bottom of your application receipt letter. I hope that helps.

Cheers

Thank you! Seems to be NSW.

My MA submitted visa application on 15 April so hopefully I won't be far behind you Chris81! Congrats again!

Hopefully R1ggers will get it soon....

Spoke with immigration today, my visa is scheduled to be looked at again next week but if my nom is outstanding still (due to 457 monitoring team) it will go back in the queue then looked at 28 days later and so on and so on until my nom comes through. My nom can't be finalised until 457 monitoring team are satisfied my company are meeting their obligations. No more paper work is required by them so hopefully they have nearly finished up.

Spoke with immigration today, my visa is scheduled to be looked at again next week but if my nom is outstanding still (due to 457 monitoring team) it will go back in the queue then looked at 28 days later and so on and so on until my nom comes through. My nom can't be finalised until 457 monitoring team are satisfied my company are meeting their obligations. No more paper work is required by them so hopefully they have nearly finished up.

Good luck mate, hopefully it gets resolved soon!

I personally think, just chill out and divert your mind somewhere else b'coz this kind of situation you can't really do anything, rather, wait till done.

is there any difference if you get it PR now or later? i guess, it won't change your life with or without PR.

I personally think, just chill out and divert your mind somewhere else b'coz this kind of situation you can't really do anything, rather, wait till done.

is there any difference if you get it PR now or later? i guess, it won't change your life with or without PR.

I am chilled bud, you asked me where I was at with my application so I was just letting you know, I've already come to terms with its not going to happen quick and of course it's going to change my life if I get PR or not, we've paid a lot of money and our life is here now. I don't want to be on a 457 forever.

Luke 457 monitoring can be initiated through staff complaint however this is just random checks that are carried out every so often.

I am chilled bud, you asked me where I was at with my application so I was just letting you know, I've already come to terms with its not going to happen quick and of course it's going to change my life if I get PR or not, we've paid a lot of money and our life is here now. I don't want to be on a 457 forever.

Luke 457 monitoring can be initiated through staff complaint however this is just random checks that are carried out every so often.

That's really a headache mate dnt we will be there sooner or later. Is there so many staffs in ur place in 457 visa ? Some people r really bad somehow ;(

It's a real pain! I hope you get yours soon! Agree that it's definitely a life-changer. :)

That's really a headache mate dnt we will be there sooner or later. Is there so many staffs in ur place in 457 visa ? Some people r really bad somehow ;(

Yeah I work for a very large company and we have a lot of 457 workers. Thanks guys I hope it's sorted soon too!

Hey all, have to share the great news. Just received my visa grant notification!!! Woohooo

Drinks up tonight--even if it's Monday. haha :wink:

Good luck to everyone, the wait is worth it!

btw, my company used an MA for the nomination. I did the visa application myself...didn't submit a form 80, but I'm not from a high risk country either.