Does anyone know if the processing will be suspended when the applicant go abroad? I am planning go back to home country for a while, but not sure if it will effect the nomi/visa processing. Thanks.

As far as I am aware I don't think it affects the process.

Does anyone know if the processing will be suspended when the applicant go abroad? I am planning go back to home country for a while, but not sure if it will effect the nomi/visa processing. Thanks.

Not unless you're currently on a Bridging Visa A and your 457 has expired. In which case, you'll need to apply for and be granted a Bridging Visa B before you're allowed to leave the country. Then contact your CO as soon as you return to Australia

It won't be a problem - my agent told me to go without worries (and I also double checked with immigration directly). It won't affect your application in any way.

If you come back before your 457 expires, you're fine with the BV you currently have (I am coming back 4 days before my 457 expires... if something happens or I have planes cancelled, I will have to walk back to Australia :wink:)

- now that I think about it, I even have friends who applied at the end of January and got the grant at the beginning of June while they were abroad. The CO just told them that they had to be back in Australia by November to activate the PR, and that's it.

Edited by AusExpat

Hi Guys,

My PR granted today. 457 to 186

Visa and nom lodge: 03 feb

medical and afp req: 20may( submit next day)

again doc request 1399 form: 01 july. Sameday submited

granted today. occ: General Manager

Congrats sam

Congrats Sam!! Immi going hard now hopefully all will get soon

Only advice I can give to u dont wait to submit ur doc or medical. Otherwise it take another round to look.

I hate my agent because they never rush like us. Always push them to submit same day. Every week imm will change CO.

It won't be a problem - my agent told me to go without worries (and I also double checked with immigration directly). It won't affect your application in any way.

If you come back before your 457 expires, you're fine with the BV you currently have (I am coming back 4 days before my 457 expires... if something happens or I have planes cancelled, I will have to walk back to Australia :wink:)

- now that I think about it, I even have friends who applied at the end of January and got the grant at the beginning of June while they were abroad. The CO just told them that they had to be back in Australia by November to activate the PR, and that's it.

Thanks. Your friends got the grant visa of 186 while they were abroad, did they apply 186 onshore?

congrats

Hii

i think trademan get PR early then others if we submit all documents with application.

Department also do littlebit changes in checklist. So best way also check departments checklist even if you have MA agent too. For nomination my MA ask for profit and lost statement and BAS statements for last year. But departments checklist say " tax return and tax assesment notice for last finacial year and if its morethen 3 months old also submit BAS statement for every quarter till nomination made.

What u guyz think??

regards

Edited by longwait