my MA advised me do not contact immi directly as it may jeopardize the processing time.

Please keep it in mind as you may be queued again after an enquiry.

Won't have any effect on processing time, however if you have appointed an agent the CO is only supposed to communicate with the agent and not with the applicant directly.

How do you know that case officer assigned?

mine nominations granted on 12th june does that mean same office will look my visa application?

When we called , we were told it had been allocated to team 1 and a case officer had started processing it. They told us our nom and visa had been allocated to the same team.

As of yesterday it Hadn't been approved and was still being processed. Hoping its gonna be soon!!!

So that means yours case is different then me... seems to be yours both application will get grant at the same time....

i'm not sure where i'm sailing at the moment as my nomination already approved on 12th June.

Hopefully visa will granted soon in July

Hi Folks,

My timeline:

---------------

Nominated lodged : 11 March 2015

Visa lodged : 10 June 2015 (including everything such as medical, police check etc....)

Nomination granted : 12 June 2015

waiting for PR granted.....

Just wanted to know how is the immi process to assigning the COs?

if you see my timeline Nomination was granted just after 2 days (visa lodged) in which case, possibly same CO can easily view my application before sending en email about nomination granted.

My question is: does the same CO will look my file or they will assign different CO?

Regards,

Shrinivas

Hi Folks,

My timeline:

---------------

Nominated lodged : 11 March 2015

Visa lodged : 10 June 2015 (including everything such as medical, police check etc....)

Nomination granted : 12 June 2015

waiting for PR granted.....

Just wanted to know how is the immi process to assigning the COs?

if you see my timeline Nomination was granted just after 2 days (visa lodged) in which case, possibly same CO can easily view my application before sending en email about nomination granted.

My question is: does the same CO will look my file or they will assign different CO?

Regards,

Shrinivas

Hi Shriniwas,

What occuppation did you apply? you got your nomination grant pretty quickly.

I have applied since 27 March for both nomination and visa but haven't heard anything.

Hi Shriniwas,

What occuppation did you apply? you got your nomination grant pretty quickly.

I have applied since 27 March for both nomination and visa but haven't heard anything.

I worked in Market Research company and my designation is Sr. Analyst....

based on your nomination applied on 27th March hopefully you will get nomination granted today or both granted at the same time in July.

Hi! I'm checking vevo every couple of days if its any news and put all my details and it appears error.

It says:

An error has occurred:

"Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry. Otherwise, call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you."

Anyone know whats happening?

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share my timeline and recent update on my SC186 application. My timeline is as follows:

Nomination lodged 11/09/2014

Nomination approved 23/01/2015

Visa Application lodged 16/03/2015

Visa approved - waiting

State - NSW

Occupation - L&D Professional

I recently discovered that as I am now on a bridging visa as my 457 visa expired in May, my daughter cannot enrol into TAFE until we become PR. I informed my MA of this and she said she would contact Immigration to see if they would consider processing my application quicker to allow my daughter to enrol into TAFE. Immigration contacted my MA today and informed them that usually they do not consider TAFE enrolment as a reason to grant priority processing but in this case they will allocate a case officer within a week from today. The officer mentioned that the allocation for my application has only been brought forward a week from the expected time a case officer will be allocated to my application. Therefore my application was lodged on 16 March and would be assigned to a CO two weeks from now, but has been brought forward a week due to enrolment issues.

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share my timeline and recent update on my SC186 application. My timeline is as follows:

Visa approved - waiting

State - NSW

I recently discovered that as I am now on a bridging visa as my 457 visa expired in May, my daughter cannot enrol into TAFE until we become PR. I informed my MA of this and she said she would contact Immigration to see if they would consider processing my application quicker to allow my daughter to enrol into TAFE. Immigration contacted my MA today and informed them that usually they do not consider TAFE enrolment as a reason to grant priority processing but in this case they will allocate a case officer within a week from today. The officer mentioned that the allocation for my application has only been brought forward a week from the expected time a case officer will be allocated to my application. Therefore my application was lodged on 16 March and would be assigned to a CO two weeks from now, but has been brought forward a week due to enrolment issues.

Good to know that they will assign CO withing a week :)

One thing i don't understand that why they will take such a long time to assigned CO as specially nomination granted in 23rd Jan 2015.

Three of my mate Nomination was lodged on 5/01/2015 then they lodged visa application on 8th April 2015, all of them nomination as well as visa granted on same day "4th May 2015" that means exact 4 month from nomination lodged.

In my case, company lodged nomination 11 Mar 2015 and I applied PR on 10 June 2015 then after 2 days (12 June 2015) got nomination granted... (exact after 3 months)

now i'm waiting for visa granted

interesting part when I checked vevo using TRN got the error message below:

"Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry. Otherwise, call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you."

Don't know what does that mean?

Don't know what does that mean?

Isn't VEVO to check the status of a VISA not for one that is processing?

i have the same error message in vevo.

However, when i access my immi account, i can view my file without any change since April 'application in progress'

Same thing happened here as well. I don't think VEVO has relations with VISAs under progress

Hi Everyone

Visa approved - waiting

State - NSW

Reposting this so I can get a reply

Do VISAs have priorities? I thought those issues did not matter to them. I am suppose to be in VCE but can't even attend school in my home country here because of the level differences and term date clashes

If you read my message you will see that the officer stated they do not usually give priorities for TAFE enrolment requirements. I am not sure if they otherwise give priorities, my MA just had a go to see if they would consider and the good news is that they will look at my application a week earlier. I don't believe there is any such priorities, but as you can see my nomination was approved in January. I also have a family application so it is not just for me, which appears to slow down the process somewhat.