Hi All,

Is there anyone who lodged nomination on March 2015 onward and got visa granted?

i guess nobody, expect ppl who lodged long back n granted in march .. But there will be lot happening from july , u can c that from last year, chck the forum, the hold it from march and granted PR in july first week. So expecting a good news in july

i guess nobody, expect ppl who lodged long back n granted in march .. But there will be lot happening from july , u can c that from last year, chck the forum, the hold it from march and granted PR in july first week. So expecting a good news in july

Yep, I fully agree with you.... I checked 2013 blog as well and found similarity with 2014 visa status... Hopefully they will carry forward the same way in this year too.....

Does anyone know if form 80 must be completed with each 186 visa direct entry application in order for it to get approved?

I am UK citizen but have been in Australia since 2011 firstly on working holiday visa then on 461 NZ family relationship visa.

My timeline:

Nomination approved: 25th May 2015

Visa lodged: 26th May 2015

Medicals/police certificates/qualifications all attached

I dont want to slow my application down but form 80 is a pretty intense form in terms of 'international travel' and 'address history' for past 10 years. I have been to heaps of places even if just for short holidays not sure I would remember them all.

Does anyone know if form 80 must be completed with each 186 visa direct entry application in order for it to get approved?

I am UK citizen but have been in Australia since 2011 firstly on working holiday visa then on 461 NZ family relationship visa.

My timeline:

I dont want to slow my application down but form 80 is a pretty intense form in terms of 'international travel' and 'address history' for past 10 years. I have been to heaps of places even if just for short holidays not sure I would remember them all.

If you think it would help avoid slowing down your application then I suggest just go ahead a do it, you could spend 2,3 days filling the form or case office could spend 28 or longer sitting on your application when they ask and you don't have it

I have an employer in Perth who wants to sponsor me a Visa. But the problem is that I have been denied on my previous Visa subclass 190 application due to health. My question is that is it possible to apply for ENS subclass 186 with health waiver? I have read on Australian immigration website that the ENE 186 TRT with health waiver only applied for 457 visa holder. But I'm don't hold that such visa nor been working in Australia. Is there a possibility or a chance to get approval for ENS 186 with health waiver?

I think 457 is the option but I'm afraid of the health cost in Australia due to health concern. I hope anyone can give me an advise.

hi guys I'm new to this site but i feel already home cause so many informations, success stories and lots of thread loyal friends, I'll try to keep you guys with my update. Cheers and happy waiting!

my time line

medical- 17th feb 2015

nomination and visa - 17th apr 2015

application received - 7th jun 2015

nomination and visa grant- ??

Hey guys

We lodged on the 17/03/15

We have been assigned a case officer, when I call to check they told me the decision is pending on the approval of my Nomination. The MA sent in a decision ready case as they say, any idea how long it takes to get the nomination approved ???

I have an employer in Perth who wants to sponsor me a Visa. But the problem is that I have been denied on my previous Visa subclass 190 application due to health. My question is that is it possible to apply for ENS subclass 186 with health waiver? I have read on Australian immigration website that the ENE 186 TRT with health waiver only applied for 457 visa holder. But I'm don't hold that such visa nor been working in Australia. Is there a possibility or a chance to get approval for ENS 186 with health waiver?

I think 457 is the option but I'm afraid of the health cost in Australia due to health concern. I hope anyone can give me an advise.

The health waiver is only available if you are applying via the TRT stream, so unless you are currently on a 457, a health waiver is not an option.

The health waiver is only available if you are applying via the TRT stream, so unless you are currently on a 457, a health waiver is not an option.

Thank you so much for the straight forward reply. So the only choice is to go for 457. I'm still worried and hopefully health waiver can be approved even though my previous application of visa 190 has been denied.

Another question: What if my employer will not agree or sign the health waiver? Will the 457 application be denied?

Thanks,

Mee Ling

We just submitted everything together, our agent sends the application "decision ready" it is supposed to make things quicker .

Im the same.....everything in 1 go last week of March - Medicals the day after it was lodged

Some others from our company sent all together first week of March and had visa approved first week of June (bang on 3 months) - if i go by that then i should get mine by Tuesday next week. Some people on here did theirs Nov/Dec and still haven't heard 6 months on........its hard to see how its assigned and to get a valid timeline.

March 17th we lodged and had Medicals a few days later, when I spoke to the Admin team they told me "we had been allocated to team 1 and the CO has started working on it" I was told it's just down to the nomination approval now, I work from big company that have been sponsoring for a while now so I'm

Hoping it's all sorted soon!

Why are people saying end of June/start of July things start happening faster???

I know the processing method sucks, cause one of my mate and his other mate applied for 186 on jan 9th and his mate's visa came exactly in 3 months like you said but my friend is still waiting for it, he even wrote a letter to immigration to know about his visa processing time but he still haven't heard anything from them.

Hello,

I tried in vevo site to check my visa status, i entered correctly all the fields (simply copy paste the details... such as TRN number passport details etc....)

; However, i get error message see below:

"

• Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry. Otherwise, call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you.

"

anyone try vevo site?

March 17th we lodged and had Medicals a few days later, when I spoke to the Admin team they told me "we had been allocated to team 1 and the CO has started working on it" I was told it's just down to the nomination approval now, I work from big company that have been sponsoring for a while now so I'm

Hoping it's all sorted soon!

Why are people saying end of June/start of July things start happening faster???

The new financial year starts on 1st July, some visa's may have already reached their quota for 2015.

Also there has been some strike action that may have had some effect on visa grants but that finishes today.

My timeline:

Hi, I have applied for the same visa as you (186 Direct entry) and I had the same issue and wasn't sure if I should submit the form 80 or not.

I have asked my MA and he said that there is no need for me to submit it.

I am still not sure really, but the AM said it is not a compulsory document and no need to submit it.

I am curious to know if anyone here did have their 186 PR approved without having to provide the Form 80. Anyone?

Hi, I have applied for the same visa as you (186 Direct entry) and I had the same issue and wasn't sure if I should submit the form 80 or not.

I am still not sure really, but the AM said it is not a compulsory document and no need to submit it.

I am curious to know if anyone here did have their 186 PR approved without having to provide the Form 80. Anyone?

its not a big deal to submit form 80, but just in case if u donot, before CO is allocated, they will definitly ask for it.. Amd again 28 days Is lost

Three of my mates got PR last month and they haven't submitted form 80

Hello,

I tried in vevo site to check my visa status, i entered correctly all the fields (simply copy paste the details... such as TRN number passport details etc....)

; However, i get error message see below:

"

• Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry. Otherwise, call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you.

"

anyone try vevo site?

same error for me

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my timeline:

Nomination lodged - 06 February 2015

Visa lodged - 02 April 2015

Additional documents requested for nomination on 22nd May, submitted on 13th June.

Nomination approved - 26 June 2015

Visa approved - *Hopefully soon*