A waiting game now for Visa approval after we had nomination approved this week .... Nothing has moved on the immi account fingers crossed we all hear soon

Nomination and visa submitted 20th March 2015 ( medicals etc completed before we lodged application )

Nomination granted 2nd June 2015

all via MA

Hi folks,

I just want to share my timeline.

20 Dec 2014 Nomination submitted, 28 Jan 2015 Visa submitted.

30 Apr 2015 Nomination approved, 6 May 2015 medical done on request, and 5 Jun 2015 visa granted.

NSW without MA

All the best to everyone!

congrats..........

Hi folks,

I just want to share my timeline.

20 Dec 2014 Nomination submitted, 28 Jan 2015 Visa submitted.

30 Apr 2015 Nomination approved, 6 May 2015 medical done on request, and 5 Jun 2015 visa granted.

NSW without MA

All the best to everyone!

your occupation?

A waiting game now for Visa approval after we had nomination approved this week .... Nothing has moved on the immi account fingers crossed we all hear soon

Nomination and visa submitted 20th March 2015 ( medicals etc completed before we lodged application )

Nomination granted 2nd June 2015

all via MA

Congrutulations Lee

It was really quick Lee, may i ask what occupation you applied and did you go through 457 or direct?

Thanks.

Can the status change at anytime of the day on your immi account ??

I too have the same question, I hope people who have got the grants should be able to answer this question.

For me i have been checking IMMI account in the morning once and one more time in the evening from past one week :-)

OK all our information was lodged for visa on the 8th May, Immi account states application received and I am a Resourcing Manager in the Oil & Gas Industry here in Perth and originally from the UK.

LFC - if my experience is anything to go by, you should hear something from immi around 10 weeks after you've submitted your Visa application. It's a really long wait, but my MA didn't think it would be any less than that. The "real" frustration hits when you know they've picked up your case, request some additional docs and then the whole application goes back in to hibernation. 2 weeks feels like 2 months. For some reason they appear to have slowed up after a flurry of activity in May.

Does anyone know where to attach the nomination approval letter after you have submitted your 186 visa application? Under which category?

I am also interested in knowing the answer. Please let me know if you found the answer/

Not yet.Still waiting for response.I lodged on 19th March.

same here applied on march 17.. submiityed all docs by 14th april..including medicals.. now its waiting..

i hope thy started looking at march files... Gd luck :yes:

hi all, Does one need to submit form 80 if lodging application through ImmiAccount. please share your experiences if you were asked to.

ENS-Direct entry (186)

Yes.....I think we have to submit form 80 cos even my MA asked me to provide the same pls check vth ur MA if available.... Or wait till the immigration asks you... Thanks