Hi everyone,

I received an email from IMMI today requesting more documents (Police Checks), even though I submitted those with the application. Will get new ones and resubmit them again!!

My timeline so far :

- Nomination lodged : 13 Jan 2015

- Application lodged : 23 Feb 2015

- Nomination additional docs requested : 07 May 2015

- Application additional docs requested : 20 May 2015

- Nomination approved : ...waiting

- Visa granted : ...waiting

Direct Entry stream, IT

Hi za3tot

Would you mind to share what doc immi ask for nomination?

Hi everyone,

I received an email from IMMI today requesting more documents (Police Checks), even though I submitted those with the application. Will get new ones and resubmit them again!!

My timeline so far :

- Nomination lodged : 13 Jan 2015

- Application lodged : 23 Feb 2015

- Nomination additional docs requested : 07 May 2015

- Application additional docs requested : 20 May 2015

- Nomination approved : ...waiting

- Visa granted : ...waiting

Direct Entry stream, IT

When is the expiration of the original police checks you submitted?

Hi

requested documents i submitted 24 days now. immi send me a mail next day saying that all document received and allocated to processing team .no other news from immi yet.visa applied date 16/12/2014. documents request date 28/04/2015. submitt date 30/04/2015. any one know they check my documents allready? they satisfide? or they open only after 28 days from request date?

my status is assessment in progress.

please help

thanks

Just received the good news email from Immi.. after 7 months of long wait..

Timeline as follows - Nomination & Visa lodged on 21 Oct 2014, both granted on 21 May 2015.

Was feeling very anxious after seeing a lot of people on this forum getting approved within 4 months.. relieved now.

@Nebuna

"Would you mind to share what doc immi ask for nomination?"

=> information about company name change, training spend by company, and employment contract

@nicolo

"When is the expiration of the original police checks you submitted?"

=> The AFP was received on 16 Jan 2015. And the document says "The information contained in this document is valid as at date displayed". so i guess

that's also the espiration date!!

=> My home country police check expired in 14 April 2015.

@SinghalN Congratulations!

Timeline as follows - Nomination & Visa lodged on 21 Oct 2014, both granted on 21 May 2015.

Was feeling very anxious after seeing a lot of people on this forum getting approved within 4 months.. relieved now.

Congratulation! :-)

Hi

requested documents i submitted 24 days now. immi send me a mail next day saying that all document received and allocated to processing team .no other news from immi yet.visa applied date 16/12/2014. documents request date 28/04/2015. submitt date 30/04/2015. any one know they check my documents allready? they satisfide? or they open only after 28 days from request date?

my status is assessment in progress.

please help

thanks

hey siby

i dont think they only look at your file after 28 days, it really depends on their workload. I have seen people getting their visa next day after providing them requested information and on the other hand it has taken few others even more than 28 days after submitting information. It really varies a lot, be patient good news is just around the corner 

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

hey siby

i dont think they only look at your file after 28 days, it really depends on their workload. I have seen people getting their visa next day after providing them requested information and on the other hand it has taken few others even more than 28 days after submitting information. It really varies a lot, be patient good news is just around the corner 

thanks

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

When is the expiration of the original police checks you submitted?

The Australian police check was dated 16 Jan 2015, not sure when that one expires. The police check from my home country expired in 14 April 2015

Congratulations. It was a real long wait. All is well that ends well.

Information requested for our family's VISA application. Don't know what it is because we haven't received a message

Visa submitted on 13/03/2015 (Nom on 10/02/2015)

Anyone have an idea why haven't I received anything?

Edited by pih5ped

Information requested for our family's VISA application. Don't know what it is because we haven't received a message

Visa submitted on 13/03/2015 (Nom on 10/02/2015)

Anyone have an idea why haven't I received anything?

They send the request to the nominated correspondence person. If you have a MA the request will have gone to them. Have you asked if they have received an email?

It says "Information requested" on my application, but I have no idea because we haven't received a message

Check the <Correspondence> tab on your IMMI account. It's on top of the right column when you open the visa application page.

There are all emails which were sent to you or to your MA from DIAC.