Hi SaiSai, i applied through TRT stream and nomination approved 08/05/15 same day CO opened file .

Hi sonu,

Did you claim exemption for English language for yourself? What documents did you submit to support English language exemption

hi frdz,

i got email from processing center last week, Your application is under review with an allocated Team. Should they need any further information and/or documents, they will communicate directly with your authorised business contact. ENS/RSMS processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months from date of lodgement.

anyone can help it out here what does this means? i apllied trt and nomination 21/11/2014 but nothing heard anything from immi yet.....

hi frdz,

i got email from processing center last week, Your application is under review with an allocated Team. Should they need any further information and/or documents, they will communicate directly with your authorised business contact. ENS/RSMS processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months from date of lodgement.

anyone can help it out here what does this means? i apllied trt and nomination 21/11/2014 but nothing heard anything from immi yet.....

What does which part mean? Your application is being reviewed. If they need any more information/documents they'll contact your agent. Processing timeframe is 6-8 months.

• Like 1

hi frdz,

Patience is key...you have only been waiting from November. It could be today, tomorrow, next month.... no need to panic :-)

@Max2, thats quite fast when compared to others. Congratulations

I have submitted by Nomination and Visa on Mar 2. Spoke to MA today he still says IMMI is allocating Dec applications :-(

Nomination and visa submit : 15 Jan

Nomination Approved: 24 Feb

Visa Approved: 09 May

What does which part mean? Your application is being reviewed. If they need any more information/documents they'll contact your agent. Processing timeframe is 6-8 months.

Just need help for...will they are being reviewed nomination application??!why taking too much time,?? almost 6 months and doesn't allocated CO yet....any idea which are reason behind this happening???

Hi Guys,

I applied for 186....

Nomination lodged......24 feb 2015.

Visa Lodged...............27 March 2015.

Medicals done.............31 March 2015.

from MA

Nomination and Visa approval.......Waiting...

Can anyone suggest me that...when can I expect the grant letter...

Thanks all...

Hi mine ready to decision nomination and visa lodged 28 Nov 2014 via MA. Not heared anything yet. It's 6 months gone already

Dear, mine is same. haven't heard anything from 21/11/2014.......only wait have to do nothing else........ what your reason behind this? any monitoring isues?

Hi Guys,

I applied for 186....

Nomination lodged......24 feb 2015.

Visa Lodged...............27 March 2015.

Medicals done.............31 March 2015.

from MA

Nomination and Visa approval.......Waiting...

Can anyone suggest me that...when can I expect the grant letter...

Thanks all...

Hi it's look like you and me in same boat and applied visa and nomination very close dates so hope to get some news by next 2 months keep updating

Dear all,

I've been following this forum since the day my application was lodged. I'd like to thank you all for sharing your information with everyone. That really helps me a lot during the miserable waiting times. Thank you!!!

My VISA was granted on 11th May 2015 while I was on business trip in NT. I'm so happy now. Life is finally moving on. I wish you all the best and trust that you will hear good news very soon!

My timeline is shown as the below

Nomination Lodged: 11th Dec. 2014

Visa Lodge: 16th Jan. 2015

Nomination approved: 16th Apr. 2015

Visa Granted: 11th May 2015

Edited by laura119

Dear, mine is same. haven't heard anything from 21/11/2014.......only wait have to do nothing else........ what your reason behind this? any monitoring isues?

Hi Brc 1984 They didn't ask about anything yet..we can't do anything...just wait and hope for good

The day has arrived...got my grant letter today... :wink:

Below is my timeline:

Nomination lodged: 23 Jan 2015

Visa application : 23 Jan 2015

Medicals : 27 Jan 2015

Nomination approved : 11 May 2015

Visa Approved : 12 May 2015

No further documents requested

Good luck to all who are waiting... This forum was very helpful whilst I was waiting.

The day has arrived...got my grant letter today... :wink:

Below is my timeline:

Nomination lodged: 23 Jan 2015

Visa application : 23 Jan 2015

Medicals : 27 Jan 2015

Nomination approved : 11 May 2015

Visa Approved : 12 May 2015

No further documents requested

Good luck to all who are waiting... This forum was very helpful whilst I was waiting.

Nice and quick - congrats!