Lodged nimination on 13 of November and my visa applicaion on 5th of December. Off shore as well. No news yet.

I wanna know that your recommander who has written your refree has ever recieved phone call from MA to check your skills and so on.

Is it norml to call ?so I should mention to my recommander to prepare the calls?

Waht kind of question does MA namally ask ?

Thx

Assigned to CO and he asked to give written letter to remove my mother from my application as she is a non-migrating dependent. She remove my mother on next day itself. CO has given 2-3 weeks time line. Now its third week..hoping and expecting PR grant in a week time. All the best to everyone who r still waiting to hear good news

Hi

My friend lodged ENS 186 on 18th of November 2014 and Immigration asked a new contract letter from employer on 4th of March and my MA said that she submitted on same day and still no result. When I checked through IMMI Account and there is no new updated date and new document received date. I am just wondering that if new document is submitted to the immigration, does it show to immi account submitted date or MA sends via email address to case officer and can't see to immi account? I am stressing so much because I can't see on my immi account new update. If anybody got same issue, please share here. Thank you.

Hi

My friend lodged ENS 186 on 18th of November 2014 and Immigration asked a new contract letter from employer on 4th of March and my MA said that she submitted on same day and still no result. When I checked through IMMI Account and there is no new updated date and new document received date. I am just wondering that if new document is submitted to the immigration, does it show to immi account submitted date or MA sends via email address to case officer and can't see to immi account? I am stressing so much because I can't see on my immi account new update. If anybody got same issue, please share here. Thank you.

first of all I think it's not your friend its you. Second thing you do not need to worry about that contract if co asked for it. It'll be just send straight out to co.

Hi Guys,

My nomination and PR has been approved this morning. am so happy right now.

Nomination and PR application submitted on the 3rd of November 2014

Both granted today 23rd of March 2015.

this forum has been really helpful during the wait.

No communication from Immi till today.

case was processed in NSW. and i am from Victoria.

they are processing november applications and good luck to those who are still waiting.

it will happen very soon.

Hi all,

I have been following this thread for the long time and wanted to share the good news

Nomination and Application (with medicals) : 5th November

Nomination Approval : 20th March

Application Grant : 20th March

Good times begin.

All the best to the ppl waiting. Your turn is next

Hi Little bit of help please...

does anyone have a simple email address to contact the dept? I have tried calling so many times and been on hold forever. My ENS 186 Nomination went in over a month ago and I just tried filling out my part and it came up with this error:

The associated nomination details provided cannot be verified. The applicant will not be able to continue until the employer nomination has been submitted. Check the nomination details with the employer and amend if necessary. If the associated nomination has been submitted and this error is still displaying, contact the department for further advice

Im worried they haven't even got my employers nomination yet and its already been over 1 month. But on my act it says received and submitted? How do I check they have everything ? Thank you!!

first of all I think it's not your friend its you. Second thing you do not need to worry about that contract if co asked for it. It'll be just send straight out to co.

Thanks Harriiii for your reply. Actually this post was my friend not mine. Secondly my 186 granted already. my timeline is following

Nomination and visa applied on 26 November 2014 and visa granted on 13th of March 2015.

Congratulations!

Hi Guys,

My nomination and PR has been approved this morning. am so happy right now.

No communication from Immi till today.

case was processed in NSW. and i am from Victoria.

they are processing november applications and good luck to those who are still waiting.

it will happen very soon.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

hey guys, i submitted my nomination last 9 jan 2015 and i just wanna know if it is a good idea to submit my visa application soon or just wait for the nomination to be granted first? though im leaning towards o submitting it soon because my ielts will expire on 12 may 2015, so just that i wont be taking another one again. because from what i read, i can still use my ielts result if i took it not more than 3 years ago, right?

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks heaps

Hi guys so we are transferring from 457 to ENS 187 via MA through hubby's company it all got submitted last week ( went for medicals last October ) however I've checked the immi website everyone's medicals hubbys and children's are finalised but not mine ? Im panicking now

actually mine hasnot been aproved. I applied on dec04 / 05 nomi and pr respectively. medical was done on 8th dec.I think yours will be approved before mine .don't worry too much have patience you will get it soon.wish you all the best.

Edited by Indra

Hello guys the waiting is over.

My nomination and PR has been approved this morning.

Regards to all.

actually mine hasnot been aproved. I applied on dec04 / 05 nomi and pr respectively. medical was done on 8th dec.I think yours will be approved before mine .don't worry too much have patience you will get it soon.wish you all the best.

Oh I thought it's yours anyway best of luck......

Hello Guys,

Following you since 1years now

But i have a big probleme, here it is:

I don't have a migration agent

I have my 457 visa since 03 january 2013

My boss submited the nomination on the 27/11/2014

I applied for the visa on the 13 january 2015 I did the medical test but i didn't send any document as I was going to do it today !

And i received an email yesterday from the immi that tell me the nomination is refused

They don't say why !

Any advice for me guys ? thanks very much

Hello Guys,

I applied for the visa on the 13 january 2015 I did the medical test but i didn't send any document as I was going to do it today !

And i received an email yesterday from the immi that tell me the nomination is refused

They don't say why !

It's my understanding you have to work for 2 years before you can be nominated for a 186 transitional visa.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along to help you soon.

Hello Guys,

They don't say why !

did your employer lodge direct entry or transitional stream? If they lodge through transition stream then the reason is obvious as you have not met the 2-year requirement. If they lodge through direct entry stream, then the reason for refusal should be in the refusal letter. Ask your employer what was the reason.

This is is the risk of lodging the visa part without getting the nomination part approved first. You lose the money you paid for the visa part.

I suggest you have your employer lodge a new nomination using a good MA. Wait for the nomination to be approved, then lodge a new visa application once you have approval of the nomination. it will take longer to get PR but your money is safer.

Hello Guys,

They don't say why !

For or the transitional stream, the nomination must be lodged after you have been with the employer for 2 years. in your case, you lodged the visa after you have been with employer for 2 years, BUT you were only 22 months with the employer when the nomination was lodged, so you have not met the 2 year requirement on the nomination part.

Thanks for yout reply websie and nicolo, the thing is i used to work with another pastry chef and he did the same thing and it works for him. it's a transition stream, he had the PR on march.

Did they change the rules since ?

Thanks again

Edited by shuhiwa