Hi Guys,

1st time i'm following this forum.Seeking your expert opinion on ENS-186 ~ Temporary Residence Transition employer nomination

i have submitted my ENS nomination on 24th Dec,2014 without any MA help.

I have attached below docs,

1.Payroll & Training expenditure letter ~ from Employer

2.Evidence that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, in the same role and in the same location for the whole two year period ~ Letter from Employer

3.PAY G payment summaries for the period of employment

4.pay-slips

5.extracts of leave records.

Do i need any further document for nomination approval ?

Just wondering "Current Business Financial Status Evidence " is required or not from Employer ?

There's a document checklist on the DIBP website: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/186-employer.aspx

Yes it was valid at time of application. I was led to believe as long as it was valid at time of submission it was ok. My friends police check had expired prior to her visa being granted and they did not ask for a new one. I think I will wait it out and see what the case officer says.....if I ever get one! Thanks for your advice

I applied for a PCC in Nov 13 and it was attached to my visa application. I was nervous last week when I read posts here that the PCC has to be valid at the time your case is opened by the case officer. That to me meant i needed a new one as it technically expired Nov 14, although visa and all documents were sent in October 14. I thought it would take me about a month or so to get a new PCC because i applied onshore. I emailed my migration agent who said as long as I have not been out the country (Australia) since the UK PCC expired and the information was up to date on Form80 I should be ok.. and she was right, as my visa was granted 28th Feb!! Best always to check with your agent though as everyone has different circumstances. I also had heard that it depends on the case officer (who knows?)

Good luck to all those that are waiting for their visa to come through.

Hi guys I have been asked for the overseas police clearance last Friday. Be serious guys! As I mentioned earlier, be prepared for the latest police clearance of your country. Fingercrossed!

What was your PCC date? Was it before you have lodged your Visa?

Generally they consider PCC valid for a year from the date of issue.

Hi guys I have been asked for the overseas police clearance last Friday. Be serious guys! As I mentioned earlier, be prepared for the latest police clearance of your country. Fingercrossed!

Hello, Does department requested for more docs via email or immi account to your MA or yourself?

My MA said that they havent received any request from department but when I had a look into my immi account,i can see a status changed to "requested" for 3 docs. Not sure where is the gap!!

Hello, Does department requested for more docs via email or immi account to your MA or yourself?

My MA said that they havent received any request from department but when I had a look into my immi account,i can see a status changed to "requested" for 3 docs. Not sure where is the gap!!

Hi nkm, have you been able to clarify whether that change in the status of your submitted documents means that you have to submit those docs again?

Just in case I came across such a thing...to be frank any change would be welcome at this stage, as it would mean they are looking at the application (not hearing anything is really not nice).

Hi nkm, have you been able to clarify whether that change in the status of your submitted documents means that you have to submit those docs again?

Just in case I came across such a thing...to be frank any change would be welcome at this stage, as it would mean they are looking at the application (not hearing anything is really not nice).

Hello, I am not sure whether I have to submit the docs again or not. My MA said that they havent received any formal notification from dept to resubmit the docs. I dont have any option otherthan to wait :-) ...

Hello, I am not sure whether I have to submit the docs again or not. My MA said that they havent received any formal notification from dept to resubmit the docs. I dont have any option otherthan to wait :-) ...

Probably you should take a snapshot and send it to your ma, most of the time, they haven't received an email notification and they doesn't bother to check the portal.

When did your overseas police clearance expire? and when did you lodge visa application?

Hi nkm,

I strongly recommend you ask your MA to contact DIAC and or check MA's junk email. If status of some docs has been changed to 'requested' or required', that definitely means that CO is looking at your file and sent a email to your MA asking for more docs. That's what happened to me last time. Make sure you won't miss 28-days time frame.

All the best.

Hi nkm,

I strongly recommend you ask your MA to contact DIAC and or check MA's junk email. If status of some docs has been changed to 'requested' or required', that definitely means that CO is looking at your file and sent a email to your MA asking for more docs. That's what happened to me last time. Make sure you won't miss 28-days time frame.

All the best.

Yep laura19 is right.last tine same thing happenes to suk123.they asked further info for his Ma.but MA says he didn"t revived it, later on his Ma found in junkmail and it almost 28 days, lucky he got exetended further. Be carefull, once co made an decesssion its hard to change. Best of luck.

Guys needed some info...

Though I have completed my meds on 13 Dec 14, the reports were sent to DIBP on 15 Dec 14. While I was checking the status of my application I noticed Health Declaration received on 18 Feb 15. I wanted to know that this information gets updated automatically or one needs to upload the meds submission.

In my immiaccount it says this persons health examination is finalized.but it doednt shows any submittion date by the bupa.sometimes what happen is when a application get a case officer then they update the system then it shows recent date.so just check if you got a case officer!!! Hope u will get granted soon.

In my immiaccount it says this persons health examination is finalized.but it doednt shows any submittion date by the bupa.sometimes what happen is when a application get a case officer then they update the system then it shows recent date.so just check if you got a case officer!!! Hope u will get granted soon.

Thanks Sumon, however it doesn't says anything about the CO. The application still shows in progress and no new update

How did u see the date in ur immi account coz I could not find any Date there!! I think immigration is very slow with october applications.my timeline is 15th October 2014. Nom&visa applied same date.thnx

Well go to the detail of the application, over there you would see your name and list of documents required as mandatory and advisable, under that you would see health category.

My nomination is already approved.

My Application assigned to Team 4 Case Officer

PESE Section, Melbourne

They asked me to give written permission to delete my mother application as non migrating dependent.

I Sent letter in 2 hrs and they have deleted my mother details from application.

Any idea, do they ask for more docs? How long they will take to approve ?