Hi guys

I just wanted to know. Is it possible to fill up the visa application form in immiaccount but not to lodge it yet? If so, can I still edit the answers on it after I save and print it and review it? or do is it considered lodged once I have filled up the form even though it has not been paid yet

Hi Websie and Csi

As both of you applied throught transition stream. Did you have to sit for IELTS or did you just submit a letter from school confirming English as Medium of Instruction. If you submitted a letter. Do you have a format of such letter?

Hi nicolo

I'm originally from the UK so didn't need to prove anything for IELTS.

Hi Websie and Csi

As both of you applied throught transition stream. Did you have to sit for IELTS or did you just submit a letter from school confirming English as Medium of Instruction. If you submitted a letter. Do you have a format of such letter?

Hi Nicolo

I already had an IELTS score, so just attached the same one!!

Cheers

Got nomination on 10th feb. Applied nomination and application on 30th september. Dont know why it is taking so long to get the visa ... I'm freaking out.... Anyone left to get visa from september?

Still waiting here. Nomination sent on 27th Sept. Requested docs last week. Docs sent yesterday. Now waiting again. :) I'm sure the good news will be here soon! :):)

Got nomination on 10th feb. Applied nomination and application on 30th september. Dont know why it is taking so long to get the visa ... I'm freaking out.... Anyone left to get visa from september?

HiLiza123

My application date is similar to yours. September 30, 2014. I got my visa grant on Feb 11, 2015. Trust me you will get it soon. Was it a decision ready application?

HiLiza123

Hey.. I am unable to access my immi page.. after logging in and clicking continue, what I see a complete white screen and this message "Online Account - My Application Summary" and nothing else...

Is there anyone else facing this problem?

Problem resolved.. I think it was a browser specific problem (IE11)

Edited by vaibhavm23

Guys,

many of you said here that when you log in to IMMI account you can review status of visa application, "received" "requested" etc.

But in my case I only can see my Health Declaration submitted and nothing else.

It is because I applied via MA and thats why my visa application status only available to them and not shown under my personal account?

immi.jpg

And again question if anybody had experience with 2 VAC (second vias application charge) when you spouse do not have IELTS certificate?

How you paid this 5K and when they request to pay?

Thank you!

immi.jpg

Edited by Jenya

hi everyone I am new here.

Any one know what different use immi and vevo to submit visa application?

And how long the average time if submit after 22NOV2014

Thanks

I submitted on the 21st November. Meaning you're 85 days into your wait. The average wait time is roughly 120 days.

hi everyone I am new here.

Any one know what different use immi and vevo to submit visa application?

And how long the average time if submit after 22NOV2014

Thanks

ImmiAccount is where you submit online applications and check on the status of lodged applications. VEVO is where you and authorised bodies can check on the status of granted visas.