Hi, we received the dreaded news - our nomination had been refused! Immigration requested more info, our agent never received this request, they went to review it, saw the information had not been supplied, Refused on these grounds.

Our agent is in contact with the manager & requesting the decision be overturned, she is hopeful but can't be sure they will...

Stressed out to to the max doesn't come close to what we are going through right now.

Congratulations to everyone who has had there PR granted.

Hey Jayzo that must be really stressful... hopefully all will be sorted out soon...

Guys - i just realised that our police checks expired (we done them a year ago - long story), should i get them redone now and upload them to the documents before they start processing my application or wait?

Thanks!

Ps this forum is great thanks for all the posts and updates and help!

Hey Jayzo that must be really stressful... hopefully all will be sorted out soon...

Guys - i just realised that our police checks expired (we done them a year ago - long story), should i get them redone now and upload them to the documents before they start processing my application or wait?

Thanks!

Ps this forum is great thanks for all the posts and updates and help!

Hi ketpatel

mine one did last year 11 jan and expired 6 days ago . I asked my ma should i get new one . He told me they won"t ask newone because decession will bo made on the day of lodgement not on day of open file. So don"t stress out . You are fine.

There is a date of 17.12.2014 where it says 'no documents' - Requested? Mentioned this to our agent & this was additional info for the visa? We have had no contact, it's all been done by our agent. She is saying the additional info they wanted was for the visa, never received email requesting anything for the nomination part.

Just hope it works it self out & the decision is overturned, yet at the end of the day, it is us that suffer!

Hi, we received the dreaded news - our nomination had been refused! Immigration requested more info, our agent never received this request, they went to review it, saw the information had not been supplied, Refused on these grounds.

Our agent is in contact with the manager & requesting the decision be overturned, she is hopeful but can't be sure they will...

Stressed out to to the max doesn't come close to what we are going through right now.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get the decision overturned.

Are you in Australia already?

There is a date of 17.12.2014 where it says 'no documents' - Requested? Mentioned this to our agent & this was additional info for the visa? We have had no contact, it's all been done by our agent. She is saying the additional info they wanted was for the visa, never received email requesting anything for the nomination part.

Just hope it works it self out & the decision is overturned, yet at the end of the day, it is us that suffer!

sorry to hear that, Jayzo. we have very similar timeline and my MA received email for more docs on 16 Dec so maybe there is some mis communication btw your ma and co. So I think it will be resolved. dont be too worried! best regards

Hi ketpatel

mine one did last year 11 jan and expired 6 days ago . I asked my ma should i get new one . He told me they won"t ask newone because decession will bo made on the day of lodgement not on day of open file. So don"t stress out . You are fine.

Thanks Sam6!

Congratulations toeveryone who has had there PR granted.

Visa Type 186 ENSTransition Stream

Lodged Visa throughMA on 7th Nov 2014 with Decision Ready and Medicals

As of todayApplication status is In Progress IMMI Online , but uploaded documents statuschanged from Required to Received on 15th Jan 2015. Anyone had experienced thisand what does it mean ?

Please any help ?

Congratulations toeveryone who has had there PR granted.

Visa Type 186 ENSTransition Stream

Lodged Visa throughMA on 7th Nov 2014 with Decision Ready and Medicals

As of todayApplication status is In Progress IMMI Online , but uploaded documents statuschanged from Required to Received on 15th Jan 2015. Anyone had experienced thisand what does it mean ?

Please any help ?

Personally I believe it doesn't mean anything until/unless you close to 3 months or more because my nomination and visa lodged on 9th November and documents status was changed from required to received on 24th November and since than I have been waiting. Hope this would help

Guest harry007
sorry to hear that, Jayzo. we have very similar timeline and my MA received email for more docs on 16 Dec so maybe there is some mis communication btw your ma and co. So I think it will be resolved. dont be too worried! best regards

Hi Longy, What additional documents they have asked for ?

Guest harry007

Sorry Jayzo very unfortunate we wish you get your nomination approved , anyway what additional documents they have asked for ?

hi guys ,its a complusory to which is below

market salary rate has terms and conditions of employment that are at least the

same as those that would apply to an Australian employed in the same workplace,

in the same occupation and in the same location.

we dont have any australian employee with my same position , we have 25 australian with me but not my same occupation.

any feedback would be appriciate..

With IMMI having allocated some of the skilled migration visa's up to 31 October 2014, is the ENS 186 included in this?

http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.aspx

I guess that even if they may have allocated they'll be down the bottom of the to do list

Hi Thomas, no ENS is not part of this - that's only GSM (189.,190) applications. 186 visa is second priority group after 187 (where as GSM is 5th or 6th)...ironically the current load of applications is so high for 186, that even with it being on a higher priority compared to GSM, it is far behind in allocations.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get the decision overturned.

Are you in Australia already?

Hi, yes we are, been here 2 years now. Still no news. Think we have until the 2nd feb to lodge it with the Migration Review Tribunal. Either way we will fight it!!

Thank you for all the comments, will keep you all informed as to how we go.