Hi Long0110,

All of the documents that i uploaded to my online application had a status of required from the day I added them until yesterday when i got the grant letter (then that section is no longer on my Immi account). as its repaced with the grant letter.

Hope this helps.

Congrats..! Do you mind sharing your timelines.

Hi Long0110,

All of the documents that i uploaded to my online application had a status of required from the day I added them until yesterday when i got the grant letter (then that section is no longer on my Immi account). as its repaced with the grant letter.

Hope this helps.

Thx Husky!

I have a question...

I logged in to our Immi Acct before it says "In Progress" now says "processing" and some dates beside docs changed to today's date, does these mean our file is being looked at? Thanks!

yes I guess. If the date is changed, they have looked it. Definitely!

Guest harry007
I have a question...

I logged in to our Immi Acct before it says "In Progress" now says "processing" and some dates beside docs changed to today's date, does these mean our file is being looked at? Thanks!

Good to see that they are processing Sept applications now....Good Luck Belle !!!

I've been following this forum for couple of weeks...feel like writing today

Nomination and visa app: 24 September DR via MA(457 to 186)

Profession:chef

High risk passport.

Anyone applied during that period of time..I would like to hear mine it says In process when I log in to Immi account

Edited by Pt123

Hi Guys,

Lodged VISA on 15th August (nomination was already approved) and not a single contact so far from CO. is there something to worry about.

Anyone else with the same situation?( i.e. applied before 15th August and no contact at all)

Hi Guys,

Lodged VISA on 15th August (nomination was already approved) and not a single contact so far from CO. is there something to worry about.

Anyone else with the same situation?( i.e. applied before 15th August and no contact at all)

Hi

We are just after you - submitted on 18th August (nomination already approved) 457 to 186 Direct Entry transition and haven't heard anything at all yet. I tried phoning for an update but was told PR application can take 6-12 months. Given what other people on this thread have said it doesn't usually take anything like that long though. Just got to keep waiting ( or checking myimmi account far too many times each day)

Hi

We are just after you - submitted on 18th August (nomination already approved) 457 to 186 Direct Entry transition and haven't heard anything at all yet. I tried phoning for an update but was told PR application can take 6-12 months. Given what other people on this thread have said it doesn't usually take anything like that long though. Just got to keep waiting ( or checking myimmi account far too many times each day)

Im the same, nomination approved and visa applied for on Aug 25th, will be 4 months on monday with no contact! very hard to stop yourself checking immi!

Im the same, nomination approved and visa applied for on Aug 25th, will be 4 months on monday with no contact! very hard to stop yourself checking immi!

Donno how is the immi processing the case i ve applied both nomination and visa on 13th august but no progress