Hi All, not able to log in from my mobile, new phone, congrats to all who got theyre PR, today we hit our 139th day of waiting, really feeling exhausted from this all, :unsure:

I'm sure your visa won't be much longer.

My agent submitted extra documents and advised me I should get the nomination approved within a week or so. I have a delay on my visa application and can't do my medicals for another few weeks so my application is unlikely to be this side of Christmas unfortunately.

Congratulation to all got PR!! Does anyone applied after 20th August get news from immi?:elvis:

Spoke with my MA last week Friday and not a thing. No nomination approval , no visa yet.

HI, My MA told me the "nomination" status was finalised last Friday, how long I will get the result?

One more thing, would the status be changed to approval or grant? or still finalised?

If my nomi is approved, how can I know the letter is true, since I am worried whether my MA lie to me after I pay a lot to him.

Hi Guys,

My ENS has been submitted by my employer on 29th Aug 2014

Submitted PR application on 31st Oct 2014

What could be the expected date, any guesses ?

Already 93 Days and still counting from my ENS submitted date.

Thanks,

Sri

Wait gir another 10 days to get nomination through and wait another 2 months for visa , my predection based on my timeline!

Hi Guys,

My ENS has been submitted by my employer on 29th Aug 2014

Submitted PR application on 31st Oct 2014

What could be the expected date, any guesses ?

Already 93 Days and still counting from my ENS submitted date.

Thanks,

Sri

The wait time for a PR grant starts from when you lodged your application rather than the nomination I think. Going from the pages here the wait is around 3 1/2 - 4 months. I lodged my application on 23.10.14 so we're around the same time.

Is your's a TRT stream nomination visa ?

Yes it is trt (457 to 186 visa)

nomination applied .8th august .. Approved 24 no

i applied my visa apps on 13th october still waiting.i was given a false information that nomination lodgement days will count on grant visa so that"s why i applied on 13 th oct now i regret why i didn"t apply on 8th august,becoz at the end my risk of applying visa apos together is no point, feeling frustrated!!!!!

HI, My MA told me the "nomination" status was finalised last Friday, how long I will get the result?

One more thing, would the status be changed to approval or grant? or still finalised?

If my nomi is approved, how can I know the letter is true, since I am worried whether my MA lie to me after I pay a lot to him.

The status stays as "finalized" but if you check the details of the application you can see "granted" after your name and also a link to a grant letter.

To check the visa you can use vevo service: http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/vevo/vevo-overview.aspx

There does not appear to be correlation between date submitted and approvals.

Nomination submitted 19th August

Decision ready application submitted 19th August.

Done through a MA, no request for additional information or any correspondence.

PR granted 29th November.

Low risk country

Cpngratulations

There does not appear to be correlation between date submitted and approvals.

Nomination submitted 19th August

Decision ready application submitted 19th August.

Done through a MA, no request for additional information or any correspondence.

PR granted 29th November.

Low risk country

COngratulations!

Edited by manutmj

My MA said, the immiaccount shows my nomination already finalized, however, the applicaiton approval letter not generated by the system yet, and she has sent email to gov.

Why? system issue?

I have the same problem, the grant letter hasn't been generated yet but if you use the vevo service you can see your granted visa details. You only need TRN that is available in the immi account and your passport details

Hi guys,

Can candidates check the process with VEVO after visa submitted? or only using immi account?

My MA would not give me immi account information.

I heard from a friend, he checked with VEVO, but got the error:

"Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa."

Edited by yuki