Congratulations Annie2777.

Hopefully others gets processed soon.

Hi mate , you snd me are in same boat my nomination was approved on 24 november still no grant. Did you used ma,if so what he saying! Can you check in your nomination letter what it says thanks!

Congrats Annie277....

It seems "28-day rule" works....

Hope I am the next. It is 28 days so far...cannot wait any more...I don't wanna be the last July applicant!!!!:swoon:

I think I might end up being the last July applicant. My Co only requested extra documents last week so my 28 days are not up until 18th December.

Congratulations to everyone who has had recent grants, I'm just hoping I get mine before Xmas.

Congrats Annie! Enjoy :)

Got my nomination approval yesterday, hopefully the PR is not too far away.

Same here! I think Now no more visa get approved together with same case officer! Waiting from last 4 days. How about the risk we took lodeging both application together, why don"t they understand!

Same here! I think Now no more visa get approved together with same case officer! Waiting from last 4 days. How about the risk we took lodeging both application together, why don"t they understand!

Yes very risky indeed... it seems like they've changed the way of processing when people lodge both together though, not long ago nomination and PR were being approved on the same day more often... fingers crossed!

Not sure where to check the team, all I got was a letter from MA which says it is being processed in Parramatta/NSW.

There is no point at all only for the nomination they have been looking for unless they grant the visas. It will be a big chaos and everything jumbled together. Don understand what's the way of dealing with the flooded applications. It's slow and gonna be slower. No excitement at all.

Yes very risky indeed... it seems like they've changed the way of processing when people lodge both together though, not long ago nomination and PR were being approved on the same day more often... fingers crossed!

Not sure where to check the team, all I got was a letter from MA which says it is being processed in Parramatta/NSW.

I guess its hit and miss....My nomination was approved and then less than 2 hours later my visa was granted