Hi Guys,

I email Immi yesterday......

Auto Response - Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in August 2014

Personal Response this morning - We are currently allocating applications lodged in July 2014.

Who knows & fingers crossed everyone :)

Hi Guys,

I email Immi yesterday......

Auto Response - Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in August 2014

Personal Response this morning - We are currently allocating applications lodged in July 2014.

Who knows & fingers crossed everyone :)

It"very disapointing, whom we go na trust auto response or personal response! Seriously in sane?

Sent IMMI a bit of a shitty email today as i am fed up of waiting (I loged my application on 30th June) and got a very generic response off one of their case officers saying they are processing them in date order blah blah blah. So basically they ignored my question in the email i sent them. I replied to their generic email from said case officer saying that i have a case office, or so i thought i had, so why have they not re-looked at my application again. Now i am waiting to hear back again.

Quick Update

My application is assigned to: Team 7, Perth Office.

Anyone else assigned at Perth WA?

Also yesterday I was asked to respond direct to email with additional doc, a couple of mins later I received a automated email saying I could expect a response in 5 days! However it seems to me most are waiting after submitting extra doc 2-4wks for any response? What's the deal with 5 day response.

I would also like to know those that have submitted extra docs, were you asked to do this via email or by upload to immi account??

Really appreciate any feedback, extra info really helps.

Quick Update

My application is assigned to: Team 7, Perth Office.

Anyone else assigned at Perth WA?

Also yesterday I was asked to respond direct to email with additional doc, a couple of mins later I received a automated email saying I could expect a response in 5 days! However it seems to me most are waiting after submitting extra doc 2-4wks for any response? What's the deal with 5 day response.

I would also like to know those that have submitted extra docs, were you asked to do this via email or by upload to immi account??

Really appreciate any feedback, extra info really helps.

So it appears they do not look at your application again until the end of the 28 days after you have submitted further information or so the case seems. My 4 weeks will be on Tuesday but its very annoying as I was told I do not have a case officer which I thought I did, no direct email and the letter said team 3 but they told me to email team 1!!So this is why I emailed today, got a response today but no answer. I will let you know if they do come back to me before or after the 28 days just so you know for your timeframe...

Email the documents AND upload them to you immi account just to be doubly sure

So it appears they do not look at your application again until the end of the 28 days after you have submitted further information or so the case seems. My 4 weeks will be on Tuesday but its very annoying as I was told I do not have a case officer which I thought I did, no direct email and the letter said team 3 but they told me to email team 1!!So this is why I emailed today, got a response today but no answer. I will let you know if they do come back to me before or after the 28 days just so you know for your timeframe...

Email the documents AND upload them to you immi account just to be doubly sure

Thanks Annie, I'll do that!

Haven't checked this thread for a while lol!!

Don't worry folks - you will get it, it is the waiting that's killing ya. So my suggestion is to just get on with life and have fun! No need to constantly checking your immiaccount if you are lodging by yourself. They will send you an email whenever there is an update. So just chill. Otherwise the anxiety and disappointment could be unbearable!

My timeline-

Nomination lodged : End of July (can't remember the exact date & too lazy to check...)

Nomination granted: 1 Oct

Application lodged: 1 Oct

Visa Grant: ...??

Hang in there guys and good luck to us all! :hug:

Edited by megan

been weeks now still says same thing Processing-wait for the department to contact you..

many who lodged after my date got Grant..i am on break point now

Nomination : 8th July

Nomination Grant: 30 June

Visa Lodge: 9th July

after that no news ..???

A bit puzzled....

I have seen that a lot of people haven't uploaded their Form 80 until requested, as this is on the required documents list for the 186 visa is it not worth uploading at time of application? Otherwise slows things down, Is there any reason why people haven't pre loaded? I did do, but wondering if I wasn't meant to for some reason?

From 186 document checklist:

"For each person included in the application who is 16 years of age or older:

Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (373 kB pdf)."

A bit puzzled....

I have seen that a lot of people haven't uploaded their Form 80 until requested, as this is on the required documents list for the 186 visa is it not worth uploading at time of application? Otherwise slows things down, Is there any reason why people haven't pre loaded? I did do, but wondering if I wasn't meant to for some reason?

From 186 document checklist:

"For each person included in the application who is 16 years of age or older:

Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (373 kB pdf)."

Hi Barney500,

Mate nothing wrong with uploading Form 80, I did and if it helps speed up the process then it was worth it!

We all want this and why wait for them to ask for it and then have to wait 28 days for them to look at your application again....

Good Luck :)