I haven't heard anything. I m scared guys.

Hi Taran17,

I would of thought you would be getting your Nomination Granted very soon looking at the other in the list :)

Good Luck [TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 823]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

im defenitely worried. is anyone that lodge their nominations in july still waiting or am I the only one???? 17th july my employer nominated and nothing.

I lodged my nomination and application on the 21.07.14 and I haven't heard anything. I've chased my MA twice in the last week and can't even get a reply from her!

Hi husky. Mate I never experienced this much stress...

I complety feel the same, I dont think i have checked the ImmiAccount so many times just to check and to see if i have missed something.

The process is very stressful, I hope you get yours very soon :)

I lodged my nomination and application on the 21.07.14 and I haven't heard anything. I've chased my MA twice in the last week and can't even get a reply from her!

Hi websie,

is it just you on application or with partner or family, etc?

super frustrating seeing everyone else approved before us aye.....

Hi websie,

is it just you on application or with partner or family, etc?

super frustrating seeing everyone else approved before us aye.....

It's me and my husband and our 2 children, we started on a student visa, then 457 and now waiting for the 186 which is by far the most stressful wait ever. Been here 5 years next month, same employer for 4.5 years and still a delay. Would love to start the new year with PR but have not done medicals yet as waiting for clearance on something first.

How do you find out about the progress of your nomination? I have been in contact with both my MA and employer and they both say they have no way to check....

Hi Nurrish,

I dont think you can, nomination for me took 2 months & 24 days if you want to use that as a guide.

Good Luck!

So I posted on here at about 1.30pm saying I was happy to go on the list.

August 8th was the application and nomination date.

No word had been heard from that date until 25mins after me posting when an email pops up with my grant letter.

So PR is here and now things are in my control.

Immiaccount my still says 'In Progress' but the letter in my hand says PR so hold in there folks.

Mine was a 186 Direct Entry, 9months into my 457 and no skills or English test required due to nationality and pay.

Low risk country and submitted as a decision ready case.

All processed by Melbourne according to the letter.

Off for a beer!

Ah yes but how did you find out that that???

The HR Department for the company i work for received a letter from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

I didnt proceed with my application until I recieved this letter, but some people do..

Hope this helps.

457 to 186 transition.

Nomination approved 20 July

Application lodged 21 July

Visa approved yesterday through Team 6!

It went into my junk email so I almost missed it - thank goodness I checked!

I had had no contact up until it was granted and immi online said it was still being processed so wouldn't take any notice of that. Woohoo! :)

457 to 186 transition.

Nomination approved 20 July

Application lodged 21 July

Visa approved yesterday through Team 6!

It went into my junk email so I almost missed it - thank goodness I checked!

I had had no contact up until it was granted and immi online said it was still being processed so wouldn't take any notice of that. Woohoo! :)

Congrats! Hope we all get approved soon

Is anyone else getting an error message when they are logging into their IMMI account saying 'System not available' ??

Hi Annie, I often get this in Firefox and then can log in via Internet Explorer or Safari and it works... I am assuming they have some big issues hence the notification when you log in about scheduled maintenance.

Hi Annie, I often get this in Firefox and then can log in via Internet Explorer or Safari and it works... I am assuming they have some big issues hence the notification when you log in about scheduled maintenance.

Hi thehoff

what"s going on with our application , people after us were getting approved and haven"t heard anything. My MA got email last week wednesday ," All your application documents are in order and we don" t need any further documents and decession will be made shortly. Since nothing heard.? Mate i " am getting crazy? . Did you used MA and did any follow up?

Hi thehoff

what"s going on with our application , people after us were getting approved and haven"t heard anything. My MA got email last week wednesday ," All your application documents are in order and we don" t need any further documents and decession will be made shortly. Since nothing heard.? Mate i " am getting crazy? . Did you used MA and did any follow up?

Suk, I reckon we are up soon, its becoming more tangible watching other people with similar application dates starting to get responses.... Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out....

i am so happy I found this forum to track similar dates and to know I am not the only insane person who is logging in 3 times a day (maybe more) to check if anything is happening. I didnt use an MA. I emailed my employer the other day asking if they had any feedback on the nomination and they havent heard a thing...

I am sure it will be soon and cannot imagine the relief that it will bring...

Come on Immi, make my day!!!!!

Suk, I reckon we are up soon, its becoming more tangible watching other people with similar application dates starting to get responses.... Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out....

i am so happy I found this forum to track similar dates and to know I am not the only insane person who is logging in 3 times a day (maybe more) to check if anything is happening. I didnt use an MA. I emailed my employer the other day asking if they had any feedback on the nomination and they havent heard a thing...

I am sure it will be soon and cannot imagine the relief that it will bring...

Come on Immi, make my day!!!!!

Yaa mate , make sure your employer check his junk mail .sometimes they ask further info or any update for nomination approval. I think immi account is not functioning well, applicants get pr but still it shows progress........ Crazy!! Let"s Finger and toes cross for all of us.