Can Anyone Recomend A Good Hotel To Stay At Near Melbourne International Airport

AnxiousMum

Guest surburberella

The Hilton is right at the entrance of the airport-you just walk across the zebra crossing. Great for when you arrive totally knackered and lovely breakfast:smile:

My preference too would be for the Hilton but if your budget doesnt run to that then there is the Holiday Inn or if you are really on a shoestring then Formule1 (probably avoid the F1 if you want any sort of luxury at all! but otherwise good clean and very cheap)

I'd consider catching the SkyBus from the Airport into Melbourne and staying at one of the hotels close to Spencer Street (where the Bus stops). More choice, and likely to be cheaper - Mercure and Ibis Hotels for example within a 10 minute walk.

Enjoy the flight!

Guest the terry's

Sorry to jump in on the band wagon but I have similar question as well, however being 6 of us where would be a cheapy but not crapy place to go for about 3 nights stay. Could we get a family room for all of us do you think???

Any suggestion please.

Helenx

ps. Good thread by the way, why didn't I think of that one must be slacking LOL!!!x

Guest taffy 62

I would stay at the airport motel and caravan park at attewood, not sure i spelt that right (tullamarine).

We stay there all the time we fly up to the gold coast (before we moved to brisbane)

Its about $90 a night and you can have a room or cabin.

They offer free courtesy bus to and from the airport and you can leave a car there cheaper than anywhere else.

Its about 15 min drive away from the airport. and theres a great pub down the road where you can have tea think its called the broadmedow inn.

Guest windsor

Hi,

We have booked into the Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre for our first night in Oz, when we move there on 11th August.

We land in the evening, and the hotel offers a free courtesy bus, has a restaurant & bar on sight, so ideal for us.

Guest taffy 62
Hi,

We have booked into the Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre for our first night in Oz, when we move there on 11th August.

We land in the evening, and the hotel offers a free courtesy bus, has a restaurant & bar on sight, so ideal for us.

Yep thats the one its pretty good.:jiggy:

Guest Bonnie and Clyde

The youth hostel in Melbourne has a really good review in the Australia magazine. It looks modern and clean and good facilities - and good price! Google it and see!:idea:

Archived