Agents

johnstanhope

Hi we have many agents post on the forum in this section, so keep an eye on their signatures for contact details, we also have an 'ask an agent' section which some agents post in. Any of these agents will be able to help you like they have helped many of our members.

Lots of luck with your application.

Cal x

I've been at this since Febuary this year. The process really goes as quick as the individual submits their documents etc but this is where you benefit from your agents advice

That's not bad really so looking at possibly less than a 12 month turn around?! What's your job you submitted if you don't mind me asking ? Is it you on your own or family? What area are you planning to move to if successful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not bad really so looking at possibly less than a 12 month turn around?! What's your job you submitted if you don't mind me asking ? Is it you on your own or family? What area are you planning to move to if successful?

Yes less than 12 months is more than do-able. I'm going as a carpenter. I'm married with 4 boys in the process with me and heading to Ormeau which is half way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane

Yes less than 12 months is more than do-able. I'm going as a carpenter. I'm married with 4 boys in the process with me and heading to Ormeau which is half way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane

Excellent. We have 2 boys. My wife is the skilled one, occupational psychologist. We are hoping for Gold Coast/Brisbane. My sister lives in Helensvale. Good luck to you and keep us up to date how you go!

Thanks mike! I sent them a contact form this week so just waiting to hear back! Hope yours is going well

We are using immigration2oz too and have found John and his team to be excellent too. We started the process for a 189 visa middle of March and are now just waiting on the result of our medicals, then hopefully all being well, a grant.

Good luck in your application!

We are using immigration2oz too and have found John and his team to be excellent too. We started the process for a 189 visa middle of March and are now just waiting on the result of our medicals, then hopefully all being well, a grant.

Good luck in your application!

Exciting g times....but nervous ones to! Good luck

Hello John,

We too are using Immigration2Oz and have found them to be very thorough thorughout the whole process. We are planning to go back to Australia as I have a classic case of 'ping pong pom' and it is my DH who is going through the wringer to get his skills assessed. We were previously in Australia on a 457 visa and all I had to worry about last time was booking our flights to Sydney and choosing schools, it all seemed very easy!!

The whole process is quite complicated and we are still waiting for a skills assessment outcome and there are some days, when I wonder if we will ever be able to return to those big blue skies, as there is a phenomenal amount of paper work to sort through.

Make sure that you have payslips, employment contracts, degree transcripts and any relevant certificates to hand as they will no doubt be needed at some point in the near future before your wife has her skills assessed.

I would also recommend the Pearson Academic test as opposed to the IELTS as the results come through in a matter of days and it is something your wife can be revising for in the interim. The question format appealed to my husband's sense of logic more and with scant revision, he did really well. The practice book also proved invaluable in the run up to the exam and as everyone going through the visa process knows, points make prizes.

Fingers crossed for you and yours.

I lived in Ormeau for a few months, real nice little place and nice area. Really close to the highway to get to GC and Brisbane. Im from NI too and the ones I stay with are also from NI !