Removal & Shipping companies info required

Guest Neil Palmer

Guest Neil Palmer

Hello

We are moving to Alice Springs 1st week of Jan 07, can anyone recommend a good shipping company that they know of.

Thanks for your help

Neil & Sarah

Hi Neil

We can recommend Pickfords International, £4,000 for a 20sft container and they were quick, efficient and really nice in the UK and exactly the same in Oz. Definately use them again if we had to

Jackie

Guest spray21

We're using Pickfords too, the bloke is coming today in fact to look at the house and see exactly what is required/involved.

So far they have been brilliant on the phone & by email... let's hope they can pull off the actual move itself too! Will let you know!

Guest spray21

He was brill! Very friendly & helpful, walked around the house making a list and checking all the cupboards and asking what we were taking/leaving.

(Slightly embarrassing as I usually tidy all the rubbish away into cupboards & drawers and of course he opened them all! :oops: He was lovely though, I suppose he does it all the time!)

He was on time, didn't take too long, and answered all our questions.

No complaints as yet (and that is high praise from me, I'm quite fussy!) :D

He was brill! Very friendly & helpful, walked around the house making a list and checking all the cupboards and asking what we were taking/leaving.

(Slightly embarrassing as I usually tidy all the rubbish away into cupboards & drawers and of course he opened them all! :oops: He was lovely though, I suppose he does it all the time!)

He was on time, didn't take too long, and answered all our questions.

No complaints as yet (and that is high praise from me, I'm quite fussy!) :D

Thanks for the tip about the cupboards! Normally shove all the kids mess into their wardrobes! Will have to get them to tidy their rooms now! :lol:

Guest spray21

Ha, they'll love that! Especially when you tell them that everything in the cupboards has to be tidy too! [i don't think it matters really as long as they can see what is there, but don't tell them that!] It will be good practice for when they tidy everything ready to be packed up!

Archived