Want to immigrate to Australia

Mahwash Latif

I'm a single mother of 3 age 16, 14 and 6. I've done simple B. A in arts have no professional skills . I'm 39 years old. I'm seeking a migration to Australia .I'll be very grateful for any help provided by the forum members.

A degree will not get you a visa in itself.

What is your occupation? Have you found the occupation lists yet and checked them for something you might slot into.

I'm a house wife. And I've not a single clue where to start and what to do just want to move in to Australia for the betterment of my kids.

Start with a good read of the immigration website http://www.border.gov.au, but I have to say from what you have posted here it sounds unlikely that you'd qualify for a visa.

Why do you think Australia is better for kids? We have all the same issues here as in the uk.

I'm a house wife. And I've not a single clue where to start and what to do just want to move in to Australia for the betterment of my kids.

In this case, I am afraid you have no chance of emigrating to Australia. It is no longer possible to apply based on wishes alone, the £10 Pom days are long gone. Try not to be despondent if the reason for moving was to provide betterment of your children, there is no reason whatsoever to think that moving from one first world country to another will do this.

I'm currently living in Pakistan and I'm eager to raise my kids in Australia and willing to do something related to clothing or cooking.

The visa requirements are for a track record in an occupation in demand, I am afraid being willing to do something is not sufficient. So you would need to start a career, get qualifications and experience and then look into this. Unfortunately, by the time you get that done you will be well into your forties and might not be able to get enough points to qualify. Sadly I really do think this is a non starter for you.

Archived