Sponsorship Opportunities Available In Australia

Guest adamB

We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in various destinations around Australia:

* Diesel Mechanics

* Diesel Fitters / Electrical Fitters / Mechanical Fitters

* Electric Motor Rewinders

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Head Chefs / Chef de partie / Sous Chefs / Junior Sous Chefs

* Civil Engineers

Sponsorship opportunities are available to suitable overseas candidates. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts.

For more information, please email a copy of your resume and covering letter explaining your current circumstances to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

Hey Adam, my husband is a lift mechanic and we have been on the job search sites and can't find anything? We are looking to go to Brisbane....is there work that way for him? thanks sam

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Adam, my husband is a lift mechanic and we have been on the job search sites and can't find anything? We are looking to go to Brisbane....is there work that way for him? thanks sam

This thread was started yonks ago pre eco crash , dont know about brissy but im in WA and seen a couple of Otis vans and if i am not wrong they are lift firms. I suggest sussing the firms in brissy and email em ,you have to be up front with them

This thread was started yonks ago pre eco crash , dont know about brissy but im in WA and seen a couple of Otis vans and if i am not wrong they are lift firms. I suggest sussing the firms in brissy and email em ,you have to be up front with them

Thanks hun, will do that :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest nigel and marie

hi could you please tell me if you are still looking for diesel and mechanic fitters.thanks nigel

Guest andandaz

hi adam shopfitters do they need painter decorater. i have experience in hanging murespex wall coverings. work for shopfitting company for 3 years

Hi Adam

i have sent you a message but putting on here as well in case anyone else can help too. My brother is looking for a sponsor, he is an Electronics Engineer with over 20 yrs experience and has been trying to get to Australia for years.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sarah&pieman

Hi

Is anyone in Brisbane in need of a very experianced chef of 14 years experiance an 3 years training qualifications . I am currently a Head Chef in the UK. I specialize in fine dining, A La Carte and 4*dining using only the fresh local produce.

We have Queensland state sponsorship and a 175 visa lodged since Jan 2009.

you would think people would read the date at least, if not the whole thread!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me or are there a lot of people trying the easy route? no effort from themselves!

i know it sounds Harsh but i have put a lot of time and effort into researching what i need, getting the qualifications i need, finding outabout the visa process, saving money etc.

sorry, rant over. im nice really and i'll help people if i can!

Guest AdamJstacey

Hi,

could you tell me if there is any opportunites in western australia for diesel mechanics, I am a apprentice trained and mainly worked on Hitachi Construction machinary here in the uk. I have a case worker here working on my application to gain entry in australia. i have passed by the trades Recognition in australia. Anyy information would be appreciated.

Thanks adam.

Guest Jim Hill

Hi Adam,

I am a qualified Fitter & Turner wishing to relocate to Australia as soon as possible. I would be extremely grateful for a sponsorship opportunity if there are any you are aware of.

I did try and e-mail my CV and Trade Certificate to you by copying and pasting your e-mail address, however, the e-mail came back as undeliverable. Please could you advise how is best to send you my papers.

As I am 45 in December, I am obviously needing to get things moving along as quick as possible.

For anyone else who may be able to assist, my more recent role was that of Production Technical Team Leader overseeing the High Speed Packaing line of a large pharmaceutical manufacturer. I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer and believe I would be an asset to any employer.

Thank you.

James Hill

Hi Adam,

I am a qualified Fitter & Turner wishing to relocate to Australia as soon as possible. I would be extremely grateful for a sponsorship opportunity if there are any you are aware of.

I did try and e-mail my CV and Trade Certificate to you by copying and pasting your e-mail address, however, the e-mail came back as undeliverable. Please could you advise how is best to send you my papers.

As I am 45 in December, I am obviously needing to get things moving along as quick as possible.

For anyone else who may be able to assist, my more recent role was that of Production Technical Team Leader overseeing the High Speed Packaing line of a large pharmaceutical manufacturer. I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer and believe I would be an asset to any employer.

Thank you.

James Hill

best try something else. he hasnt been on here in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time!

Guest brillo

Hi my names Trev. I tried to send you my cv this afternoon but i could'nt send it. Have you a new email address. Its regarding work for me. I'm a very experienced bricklayer looking for work just north of Sydney in Woy Woy. I'm after a job and sponsor in order that i can get a 457 visa. Thanks.

Archived