Sponsorship Opportunities Available In Australia

Guest adamB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Adam

I sent you my cv a couple of days ago. I am fully qualified OHS and workplace trainer/assessor.

I am looking for sponsorship ideally Melbourne or Brisbane if you have any clients in this area it would be great.

Mark Holmes

Guest antwebb

is there much need for painters in oz,mainly sydney.? i am looking for sponsorship if anybody know of anyone willing to sponsor il be an eternal friend :)

• 1 month later...
Guest the brown family

hii adam just wondering if you new of any scaffolding sponsor,s cuming up would be really greatfull if you could contact me many thanks john paul uk liverpool

Guest gking21

Hi Adam

I tried sending you a email to the address above and it was returned , have you any sponsorship's for Motor Vehicle Mechanics in Perth , I have experance in Bus & Coach , Truck and van with a lot of main dealer background .

Many Thanks

Gavin

Guest antcub
We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in various destinations around Australia:

* Diesel Mechanics

* Diesel Fitters / Electrical Fitters / Mechanical Fitters

* Electric Motor Rewinders

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Head Chefs / Chef de partie / Sous Chefs / Junior Sous Chefs

* Civil Engineers

Sponsorship opportunities are available to suitable overseas candidates. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts.

For more information, please email a copy of your resume and covering letter explaining your current circumstances to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

hi i was wondering if there is any vacancies or sponsorships for plumbers or gas fitters, i have already been accepted on the TRA 18 months ago but really hoping now for a sponsorship to finish the process

Guest antcub

hi i was wondering if there was any vacancies or sponsorships for plumbers or gas fitters. ive already been accepted around 18 months ago with the TRA to western austrailia

If there is please PM me

Guest jimmyoz

Hi Adam, just wondering if you recieved my email regarding the sponsorship oppourtunities for shopfitters (james mccormack jamesleeds@@#@@#). I realize you will have recieved loads of emails so it would be great to hear from you soon, cheers jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antwebb

hey adam

wondering if you had any painting and decorating oppertunities in either perth or sydney.? i am coming over in 7 weeks

cheers

Guest Guest31881
hey adam

wondering if you had any painting and decorating oppertunities in either perth or sydney.? i am coming over in 7 weeks

cheers

This is a very old thread, I do not believe the origional poster is still available. His messages on his profile say the emails are returned.

Guest Steve1971

hi, you said your husband is a chippie. Do mean a Joiner, or carpenter ? The reason why i`am asking is beacause i`am looking into going for the 176 visa as a joiner. But i have to go back into my trade first. Has your huband taken the trade test ?

Regards Steve

Guest Steve1971
Hi Adam,

we are currently waiting for 176 family sponsor visa to come through, hopefully by Nov. My husband is a chippie and we are heading to Perth. Do you have any openings in this area ?

Shell

hi, when you say your husband is a chippie, is he a benchhand joiner, carpenter. Did he have to take the trade test ? My trade is a wood machinist / joiner in a workshop, but i`am not in the trade , so i have to go back into it to get the 176 visa. If you have any advice i would be grateful.

Regards Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AdamJstacey

Hi adam, hope that you dont mind I saw your thread on here and have mailed you direct with a current cv. Await your reply if any. Many thanks.

* Diesel Mechanics

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Civil Engineers

Sponsorship opportunities are available to suitable overseas candidates. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts.

For more information, please email a copy of your resume and covering letter explaining your current circumstances to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

Guest AdamJstacey

Dont think adam will be replying as email was bounced back.. anyone know of work in western australia, I am a diesel fitter with apprentice background. Thanks.

Dont think adam will be replying as email was bounced back.. anyone know of work in western australia, I am a diesel fitter with apprentice background. Thanks.

Theres work mate but you prob wont get sponsorship worth a look , if you do get here get a fiffo contract up north ,if you can heck the money is blody good

Guest Squeaky Kleen
We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in various destinations around Australia:

* Diesel Mechanics

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Civil Engineers

Hi Adam

Please could you tell me if there are any opportunities me to gain state sponsorship perhaps. I am a fully qualified Mechanic but work as a supervisor/assistant manager in a large Audi car Dealership.

My Family and I are looking to emigrate ASAP.

Thanks

Martin

Archived