Sponsorship Opportunities Available In Australia

Guest adamB

Guest Nibby74

Hi Adam

I am a joiner looking for sponsership visa i am currently going through the lengthy process of a sub class 175 skilled independent visa but want to come over before my family on a work visa. i have a skills test in October 2008 and it will take another 9 months until the visa will be completed. Do you know of any companies willing to sponser me?

I am looking for work in Perth.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Paul

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nibby74

HI Adam

Thanks for getting back to me. I am more interested in building timber houses or 1st and 2nd fix jionery and shuttering joinery. Do you know of any other companies who can sponser me so i can get to Austarlia as soon as possible.

I really need the Perth area.

Paul

We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in various destinations around Australia:

* Diesel Mechanics

* Diesel Fitters / Electrical Fitters / Mechanical Fitters

* Electric Motor Rewinders

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Head Chefs / Chef de partie / Sous Chefs / Junior Sous Chefs

* Civil Engineers

Sponsorship opportunities are available to suitable overseas candidates. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts.

For more information, please email a copy of your resume and covering letter explaining your current circumstances to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

hi adam

i'm looking for work as an electrical overhead linesman in oz,do you have the need for anyone with my skills that would sponser me .cheers

applied for the skills assessment today 23/06/08

Guest glossyoz

Hi Adam,

I sent an email to you yesterday, just checking if you rceived it? It was from my works email address.

Regards

Natalie H

Guest ollietwinkle

hi adam, we are applying for a 457 visa and looking for a sponsor. i am 37 and did my apprenticeship as a joiner but been working as a glazier for 20 years. at the present time i am running my own glazier business which is going really well. but need to move on now to a better country. i do have a cv which i am updating and will email to you. is there anybody in the business which will sponsor me? or any advice etc

many thanks

marc

Guest vickyrainbow

Hi Adam,

I ma actually looking for a company to sponsor me.

I'm a Personnel Officer and i have 4 years of working experience. I am even willing to pay all visa expenses.

Can you refer me to some agencies who provide this can of service?

• 3 months later...
Guest carli2o

Im looking for a sponser. I am a Electrician with a G.N.V.Q and City And Guilds. Please contact me if you would be intrested in sponsering me, im currently in the uk but wiling to come ver as soon as visa is sorted.

carl.winship@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chris1tina1

i work for a cable company installing cable tv broadband and telephone lines in customers home is there any work doing this..

thanks

chris and tina

Hello Adam,what's the job situation like for Construction Site/Project Managers in Brisbane at the moment. Not looking for a sponser. Cheers Darren

Guest nicorsts1

Hi Adam, sent you an email regarding sponsorship as an Auto Electrician, just wandered what the situation was like over there, demand, vacanies, sponsorship... thanks

Paul

Hi Adam

My partner and I are looking to emigrate, preferably the East coast. We were hoping to speed up the visa appliacation process. I am a multi skilled trade person, with 9 years experience working and supervising in roto moulding, fibre glassing, MIG and TIG welding (in manufacturing kayaks). My qualifications are all in experience, so wondering there was any chance of sponsorship.

I have a strong background in the agricultural industry, having milking experience and I am able to drive tractors, front loaders, JCBs, fork lifts and have worked as a banks man in the past.

Hope you can help

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chisel999

hi adam, just saw your thread. im a carpenter with 20 years approx. experience. i am lookin to move out to WA with my girlfriend, do you know of any sponsorship opportunities??

thanks, paul.

Guest James.S
We are currently seeking suitable applicants to fill the following vacant positions in various destinations around Australia:

* Diesel Mechanics

* Diesel Fitters / Electrical Fitters / Mechanical Fitters

* Electric Motor Rewinders

* Furniture makers

* Shopfitters

* Auto Electricians

* Head Chefs / Chef de partie / Sous Chefs / Junior Sous Chefs

* Civil Engineers

Sponsorship opportunities are available to suitable overseas candidates. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts.

For more information, please email a copy of your resume and covering letter explaining your current circumstances to mailto:adam@globerecruitment.com.au .

Adam, just wanted to jump on this thread so that i don't lose it! I will be in Oz in Jan, coming anyway although my 175 isn't through yet, will be an electrician probably but will give you a shout once i am over and know what i want to do with the rest fo my life..... will send you my CV..

Good luck, you seem to be getting bombarded just now!

James...

Archived