RSMS Visa related issues

maskman

Hello guys, I need your help. Due to my recent study issue, i got email from Immi that they will cancel my visa if i don't give them a strong reason to change their mind. I had a talk with my lawyer that if i want to keep my stay in legal in australia, all i can do to apply sponsorship before your visa cancellation. everything is ready for me, a grocery store owner happy to sponser me. But he need some time to prepare paperwork and i have to reply immi back on 4th january 2016. I guess they will reply me back within 1 or 2 weeks and definately cancel my visa, which means i'm unable to apply RSMS onshore.

Can anybody have any solution that i am able to apply for RSMS onshore. like anyway, by applying protection visa etc.

every single suggestion will be very helpful for me.

Thanks

He already left that store after getting PR (Few months ago). He talked about me with owners that i am looking for someone to sponsor me. Luckily they need someone to work at their store too. so they are happy to sponser me.

Guys don't worry about this, just let me know how can i secure myself until i don't apply for RSMS. i dont want to go overseas to apply RSMS.

Since your lawyer (I hope they are also a registered migration agent) is the most familiar with your situation, they are probably in the best position to advise you your best options. You could theoretically apply for another visa to allow you to remain in Australia, however if your student visa is cancelled then it would also cancel the bridging visa so that would leave you in the same position.

To be sponsored as a grocery store manager, you need to make sure you meet the requirements for the position. Simply having a diploma in management may not be sufficient.

Since your lawyer (I hope they are also a registered migration agent) is the most familiar with your situation, they are probably in the best position to advise you your best options. You could theoretically apply for another visa to allow you to remain in Australia, however if your student visa is cancelled then it would also cancel the bridging visa so that would leave you in the same position.

To be sponsored as a grocery store manager, you need to make sure you meet the requirements for the position. Simply having a diploma in management may not be sufficient.

I can't see any way for you to stay. Check with your migration agent.

As someone who has gone through the Rsms process, I can tell you it often takes far longer than four weeks. Not only do they have a ton of paperwork to do, they have to show the local rcb that they couldn't find an Australian to do the job. My rcb insisted one one month of advertising the job in at least three places including the local paper and recruitment sites. Then you have to show everyone who applied (and there will be lots even if they don't fit the criteria just to keep getting their centerlink payments). Then it took the rcb over four months to get approval back.

Also, if this employer has not long ago sponsored your friend for an Rsms visa and they have left, you are risking your friends visa. The rules of the visa which both employer and employee agree to is that you will stay in that job for two years. If this highlights your friend has left early immigration are going to want to know exactly why, and if there isn't a good enough reason he could get his visa cancelled.

Archived