EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

Good news for fellow accountants, they invited 125 in the first round of Jan so the number is slowly increasing!

Backlog for 70 is now 19th November, 65 still stands at 2nd July and 60 all the way back at 24th March 2015.

Hopefully you will get your invite next Thursday Ferrets.

Hi mgreaves,

could you explain how to find out the date on which 65 pointers are waiting?

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mgreaves,

could you explain how to find out the date on which 65 pointers are waiting?

Simply look at the past results for each invitation round, every one states the date/points for accountants. All since July are 70 points, the last time 65 were accepted was 2nd July.

Being an accountant I simply set up a spreadsheet and update this every month so have the data to hand.

I would say that you've got a moderate to high chance of being invited on the next round

Hi Captain,

Good news to share! I got invitation on 18/12/15 and lodged visa application the same day. Then I got visa granted on 08/01/16! Super quick!

Sorry for the late post as I went out for a long holiday and just got back yesterday.

Thank you very much for your help! Wish all the best to others waiting. :wink:

Hi CaptainC,

Just wanted to check again for my application for Visa 189. Trying to be optimistic and think that my invite would go out first week of Feb or the next invite round in Feb.

1. Code: 2613 - Analyst Programmer

2. Total Points Claimed: 60pts

3. EOI Effective Date: 24 July 2015

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi CaptainC,

Just wanted to check again for my application for Visa 189. Trying to be optimistic and think that my invite would go out first week of Feb or the next invite round in Feb.

1. Code: 2613 - Analyst Programmer

2. Total Points Claimed: 60pts

3. EOI Effective Date: 24 July 2015

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

I'd agree with you there.

Guest Unregistered
do u have any idea wot time they'd email the result? is it all in one go ? right after midnight ? :jiggy:

I have heard between 0:00am and 01:00am, but its all hearsay so I cant say for certain.

Oops, didn't click send, sorry!

I would say I am 90% certain that you'll get an invitation on the 22nd Jan. If not, then 100% for the first round in February.

Correct again Captain C... Got invited. Didn't receive email, just checked Skillselect. Thank you and well done :):biglaugh:

Hi David,

Yes it came back down to 60 points in early November.

If it carries on like this then you're looking at February for the invitation. If the points score goes back up to 65, then this will obviously push you further back.

Let's wait and see what the 18th December results are, when they come out. Because of the Christmas period, I can't see the department releasing any data until after the new year.

They must have cleared a shed load of 60 pointers from Anzco 2613... Cos I've only gone and got a blooming invite!! Can't believe it. Cheers Cap'n!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Unregistered

Mechanical Engineer

EOI submitted 21-01-2016

60 points

If I don't get invited for 12-02 round I am doomed as my current visa expires on 15-02 and then I will have to leave the country (I am in Australia) till I get invited, lodge the visa and get approved. I am nervous.

What do you say?

Due to an unexpected higher invitation limit this month, it's probable that you'll be invited on the next round or the following one at the latest.

My agent just let me know that I got my invitation!!! So happy! Thank you Captain, you're amazing!!!!