What are your reasons for returning to the UK?

Guest earlswood

Guest YellowGecko
Worked for a month at the alex hospital in Redditch on an electrical contract.....the floors you could eat off...fresh flowers every day on the wards put there by the management...fantastic hospital....been to A&E in Perth 3 times with a total wait of 16 hours...filthy dirty hospital.

Sounds like a nice hospital that one. I once did industrial kitchen cleaning (dirty job) and cleaned a few London hospitals, to find the kitchens had loads of dirty great cockroaches in them. LOL... but roaches or not, food's still better at the GC Hospital. I find the roaches in QLD more friendly than back home. :twitcy:

As you were.

Jo x

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HappyBunny
Just intrested like.

God another post by the voice of doom!!

Personally I wouldn't have come here if:

a: Tony Blair was still PM

b: Tories got in and appointed Michael Portillo or Boris Johnson as Leader.

A. No longer a viable option and B is never going to happen. Result, I'm never going back!

hI Quoll have not been following a lot of stuff on here but are you still in Aus and if so are you planning to go home ????

Sure am stuck here - married an Australian who refuses to go home to UK to live and so I am doomed to end my days here. I've had him for 35 years now and really dont feel like training up a new one:biglaugh: I go home for a holiday at least once a year and if that means he has to go out to work to pay for my sanity saver then that is his problem I reckon!

• 5 months later...

Archived