189 Visa Lodged June 2015

Wow congratulations!! We lodged 24th June and just waiting for our police checks to come back then hopefully it won't be much longer a wait!!!

Where re are you moving to? X

Thanks,

I am sure it wont be too long a wait now. We front loaded our documents last week so only just before we were get a case officer I assume.

We are heading to Gold Coast, what about you? We will be booking accommodation and flights soon :).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,

I am sure it wont be too long a wait now. We front loaded our documents last week so only just before we were get a case officer I assume.

We are heading to Gold Coast, what about you? We will be booking accommodation and flights soon :).

I wish we had front loaded ours now so we knew we had done everything!

We we are heading to Melbourne !

I really want to get booking flights and some short term accommodation but the wait continues!

I know once I get that visa I will be in a mad rush to sort all the last bits out!

X

Morning everyone, just wondering if any one had any more updates on how they are getting on?

i put our applications in for the police certs on the 21st August, still not had them through yet, although it did say 10 working days, being impatient! We have until the 15th September to attach these to our visa, but we are flying to NYC tomorrow until Monday so really wanted them back before then so I could put my mind at rest!

X

Hea everyone, any updates from the june applicants... Its really dragging out now!! We applied the 22nd June..Co requested form 80 on the 12th August... And nothing since! Im starting to panic because my husband has a criminal record from the Uk, a drink driving offence from 10 years ago! Im panicking now that it will stand against us!!

I don't think a drink driving offense will matter?! Mine is taking ages too! They requested payslips and now after reading others' posts I'm worried I haven't sent tax slips etc! Just want it granted

I think that i'm psyching myself out and thinking of things that could be wrong!! Maybe we are overthinking everything too much!!

Hea everyone, any updates from the june applicants... Its really dragging out now!! We applied the 22nd June..Co requested form 80 on the 12th August... And nothing since! Im starting to panic because my husband has a criminal record from the Uk, a drink driving offence from 10 years ago! Im panicking now that it will stand against us!!

This offence will definitely not stand in your way as long as the incident didn't involve somebody getting injured. Don't worry.

I lodged 30th June, had email from CO last thurs requesting permission from my sons father. He hasn't seen him in over 14 years so have explained this and also stated he has no parental responsibility by law, so I'm hoping that's enough. Waiting to hear back hopefully this week, if I don't I'll be calling to speak to someone.

I also had a DD offence from 15 years ago :embarrassed: and came up on police check as no live trace, was clearly no problem as CO didn't mention anything about it.

Hi All has anyone got the grant recently? I found out that my points calculation was incorrect so they had to re-assess the visa at 60 points and not 70. Hopefully they don't have to start from the beginning. Its been more than a week since I replied to them to say that they can change points to 60 and I still haven't heard anything. I have been watching my emails very closely but nothing yet. :huh:

Hi All has anyone got the grant recently? I found out that my points calculation was incorrect so they had to re-assess the visa at 60 points and not 70. Hopefully they don't have to start from the beginning. Its been more than a week since I replied to them to say that they can change points to 60 and I still haven't heard anything. I have been watching my emails very closely but nothing yet. :huh:

When did you apply?

We lodged 26th june and CO allocations on the 18th of August, asked form 80 and medical, submitted on 26th of August, emailed the CO about completing the requested docs and medical, they send us electronic response , its been 2 weeks now and nothing heard from them :( we called gsm adelaide yesterday and she said that they will be in contact once they check on the requested docs, July applicants are receiving their grants now and we still waiting, still on sleepless nights, hopefully we receive our grant this week.

Edited by leah28