im about to submit and pay for application help needed please (Partner visa inside Australia)

Ryan Canavan

Hello, im about to submit my application for the Partner Visa, i actually pressed submit and then it brought up the payment method. I just wandered at what stage do you upload all your evidence for them to look at ? and even the certified ID that they require?

Once paid for the application do i then immediatley get granted my bridging visa then i have a certain amount of time to upload my documents?? a little confused with the process after the SUBMIT button. Thank you :)

You pay, do your sponsors form and upload documents - most mara agents I know suggest you can take about 2 weeks.

Your BVA is sent to you almost immediately after you pay, some people have said it can take a little longer e.g 24 hours.

Hello, im about to submit my application for the Partner Visa, i actually pressed submit and then it brought up the payment method. I just wandered at what stage do you upload all your evidence for them to look at ? and even the certified ID that they require?

Once paid for the application do i then immediatley get granted my bridging visa then i have a certain amount of time to upload my documents?? a little confused with the process after the SUBMIT button. Thank you :)

After submit you pay and then upload your documents. It won't force you to upload documents straight away, but I cannot think of any reason why you wouldn't just get it done.

Thanks for your replies, just to confirm; we read that documents do not need JP certification if you are applying online. Does this count for all documents? We have collated all required evidence as suggested in the migration workbook as well as all of our personal identification documents and we were planning to visit the JP tomorrow and have all of them witnessed as we are unaware of exactly what the online system will ask us for after payment. If this isnt the case, we might save us a long wait in the JP office!!

Thanks for your replies, just to confirm; we read that documents do not need JP certification if you are applying online. Does this count for all documents? We have collated all required evidence as suggested in the migration workbook as well as all of our personal identification documents and we were planning to visit the JP tomorrow and have all of them witnessed as we are unaware of exactly what the online system will ask us for after payment. If this isnt the case, we might save us a long wait in the JP office!!

Clear, coloured scans of original documents are fine. Presuming everything you have is in English.

The only thing you need to worry about is making sure form 888's are witnessed - this of course is different to needing something certified. But some people don't know that and assume they won't need to witness form 888's.

Hi, I just came across this conversation ,im glad you mention this

im about to send my application too, in regard sending document such supporting documents: history of relations, phone messaged photos ,Skype conversation etc do I need certified those document too?

Hi, I just came across this conversation ,im glad you mention this

im about to send my application too, in regard sending document such supporting documents: history of relations, phone messaged photos ,Skype conversation etc do I need certified those document too?

No you don't.