Thanks for the advice

hefbat

Hey all, we've finally completed the move and are enjoying our first few days in our temporary place in Turner. If this is what 'cold' is to Aussies I'll take it - much better than most Edinburgh summer days ;-)

Wanted to thank everyone who offered advice and guidance on the board over the past few months on removals, airlines to travel with toddlers on (can't say enough about how good Singapore crew were), insurance, and so on and so on.

If anyone with young children wants to meet up, feel free to drop me a line, I've got 22-month-old twins to entertain as I'll be stay-at-home dad for a while.

More questions to follow, but thanks again for now.

Mike

Hey all, we've finally completed the move and are enjoying our first few days in our temporary place in Turner. If this is what 'cold' is to Aussies I'll take it - much better than most Edinburgh summer days ;-)

Wanted to thank everyone who offered advice and guidance on the board over the past few months on removals, airlines to travel with toddlers on (can't say enough about how good Singapore crew were), insurance, and so on and so on.

If anyone with young children wants to meet up, feel free to drop me a line, I've got 22-month-old twins to entertain as I'll be stay-at-home dad for a while.

More questions to follow, but thanks again for now.

Mike

You in Canberra?

You haven't seen Canberra cold yet.

Hi Hefbat,glad you are settling ok?I've lived in Scotland,and Australia (at present in England)and re the cold?Yes you probably will think its mild for a couple of years.Once you go through a couple of summers though,winter will feel much colder to you than now.Best wishes for a lovely future.xxx (Im also a twin lol)