Migration Agents....Go Matilda??

frances62

Wondering if anyone's had the same experience.....we're in very early stages of migration (hopefully to Brisbane from Glasgow) and decided to phone around some migration agents for quotes. After our initial contact with Go Matilda, we were told an agent would contact us....last night was the 3rd time (in as many weeks) we were told Go Matilda would phone at a specified time and yet again, no phone call!! Less than impressed to be honest :nah: Wondering whether to bother with them now even though they were given good reviews on here.

Thanks for the replys Beddy and MaggieMay24

I contacted Go Matilda after 2nd failed contact/phone call and then two weeks later (Tuesday) one of their agents in Mebourne arranged last nights appointment by email. Frustrating really as its seems they're not overly interested in receiving new business.

Hi there, I just wanted to say that we have just started this journey too. We are using Go Matilda and so far they have provided an outstanding service. They have called when they said they would and have given specific advice for me regarding getting my teaching qualifications assessed. We are applying for a 189 visa. Also they have said if we need them to call us they will. I have a guy helping me with skills assessment and a woman helping with overall visa. They sent an email today to 'check in' on our progress. It is early days but my experience so far is positive! We are also in Scotland. Good luck!

Hi Guys

Just a quick update....an agent from Go Matilda emailed this morning, apologising and explaining there has been a technical fault when phoning some uk landlines which is why they've not been in contact. The issue has apparently now been resolved so hopefully they can offer us some welcome advice on visas.

Thanks everyone for the replys and advice and 'Good Luck' if your also in the process of emigrating!

Hi Guys

Just a quick update....an agent from Go Matilda emailed this morning, apologising and explaining there has been a technical fault when phoning some uk landlines which is why they've not been in contact. The issue has apparently now been resolved so hopefully they can offer us some welcome advice on visas.

Thanks everyone for the replys and advice and 'Good Luck' if your also in the process of emigrating!

thats fab news . Your in good hands with a recommended agent .. Good luck on your journey

Totally agree there, we've had our visas granted recently and couldn't fault them either. Recommend to anyone hoping to start the process!

We're in the process too and are using Go Matilda, again as above, can't fault them and would recommend without hesitation

maisie

Archived