What Visa can my boyfriend get? He has a re entry ban

Trisha Blanco

Just to put things in perspective for you. This the evidence we used for a temporary resident defacto visa.

I honestly don't see immigration turning a blind eye to his 3 year ban unless you can prove financially that you're a de-facto couple not just a couple.

He shot himself in the foot the moment he overstayed. Your visa application will come under a huge amount of scrutiny and may effect his character requirements.

Neither the 3 year ban nor the financial aspect of the relationship are relevant to a subclass 300 visa.

Neither the 3 year ban nor the financial aspect of the relationship are relevant to a subclass 300 visa.

A subclass 300 visa is not what she is looking at as a) she does not want to get married yet, and b) you need to have met your prospective spouse as adults and she has not....she was under age when he left the country.

Just to put things in perspective for you. This the evidence we used for a temporary resident defacto visa.

I honestly don't see immigration turning a blind eye to his 3 year ban unless you can prove financially that you're a de-facto couple not just a couple.

He shot himself in the foot the moment he overstayed. Your visa application will come under a huge amount of scrutiny and may effect his character requirements.

It may effect his character requirements but it certainly doesn't exclude him from applying. I've seen a number of people apply for 309 visas after receiving a 3 year ban. You just need to set your application out correctly and address the issues.

her bigger problem will be showing immi her relationship meets the requirements of a 309.

Archived