How can I get my mum to Australia?

gemma96x

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone thanks for your replies, I realise its probably not going to happen we are just a very small family it was just me and mum till I was 19 re married and had my little bro and sister I don't think of mum as old as my sister is 9 yrs yes it was going to be a granny flat or like for them was a dream/thought thanks for your input

Hi everyone thanks for your replies, I realise its probably not going to happen we are just a very small family it was just me and mum till I was 19 re married and had my little bro and sister I don't think of mum as old as my sister is 9 yrs yes it was going to be a granny flat or like for them was a dream/thought thanks for your input

It may not always be the case lovely. Australia is just toughening up due to the general global environment. That won't be forever. You may find in years to come it will change and they might relax the family rules a bit :wubclub: