Liverpool FC tour,Australia 2015

pablo

I do wish you well on your move back btw bp,just because you're a misguided Tory slug doesn't mean I dislike yer:wink::wubclub:

Right,back to work,cutting windows out of two foot thick sandstone walls on this church,oh the fun.....

I never had any inclination that you did dislike me.tory slug eh oh well it's all banter:cry:. Be sure to wear a mask mate. Don't want any obnoxious fumes being inhaled.you know the type:wubclub::wink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never had any inclination that you did dislike me.tory slug eh oh well it's all banter:cry:. Be sure to wear a mask mate. Don't want any obnoxious fumes being inhaled.you know the type:wubclub::wink:

I do,noxious ones are the worst though ;)

Gotta love the banter.better pack the habit in then mate.god I have missed the banter after being here seven lonnnnggg years.i have missed the pommy company.

You're welcome to a beer with me if you wanted bp:wubclub:,i'll still call yer a tory bastard, to your face though:wink:

I'll take yer to coopers and the globe,yer can get on the karaoke and sing god save the queen an all that:ssign5::laugh:,soup in a basket and what have yer:huh:

[YOUTUBE]S_P_AIDtS2Y[/YOUTUBE]

You're welcome to a beer with me if you wanted bp:wubclub:,i'll still call yer a tory bastard, to your face though:wink:

I'll take yer to coopers and the globe,yer can get on the karaoke and sing god save the queen an all that:ssign5::laugh:,soup in a basket and what have yer:huh:

Nah I'd rather go down bootle its nice down there:jimlad:thanks the same laaaaaa. Are you into fishing? Seriously the Mersey is great for it I fished it numerous times,town hall steps , perch rock , the mariners, otterspool. I love Liverpool for fishing. The clubs pubs are shite can't smoke in em anymore like everywhere in the uk.shame really.

Nah I'd rather go down bootle its nice down there:jimlad:thanks the same laaaaaa. Are you into fishing? Seriously the Mersey is great for it I fished it numerous times,town hall steps , perch rock , the mariners, otterspool. I love Liverpool for fishing. The clubs pubs are shite can't smoke in em anymore like everywhere in the uk.shame really.

Nah,keep meaning to get into fishing tho tbh

Pubs are aces,loads of pubs with smoking areas,top beehive,grapes mathew st,loads of them,theyre the only ones i go in

By the way you can call me what you want to my face.then I will call you a lying labour good for nothing scum only if we are not in the grafton.we would have to meet on some middle ground maybe Llandudno.:wink:

By the way you can call me what you want to my face.then I will call you a lying labour good for nothing scum only if we are not in the grafton.we would have to meet on some middle ground maybe Llandudno.:wink:

Graftons shut,scum isn't allowed btw,anything else is ok,nah,Rhos on Sea,nicer!

Nah,keep meaning to get into fishing tho tbh

Pubs are aces,loads of pubs with smoking areas,top beehive,grapes mathew st,loads of them,theyre the only ones i go in

Yeah that might be so but all the characters/ smokers are sat outside.the atmos has gone from pubs these days sorry to say.

Graftons shut,scum isn't allowed btw,anything else is ok,nah,Rhos on Sea,nicer!

Slug first now scum. Oh well another day. I won't get too uptight . Move on and all that. Sticks and stones,its just banter but you slur me.Better get back to your PEACE pipe mate. You sound all annoyed :wink: I thought Rhyl was the place to be.

Yeah that might be so but all the characters/ smokers are sat outside.the atmos has gone from pubs these days sorry to say.

Ahhhh stfu yer miserable bastard:mad::laugh:,you need a proper day out lah!

Loads of good pubs left bp,i'll show yer if and when yer get back,don't be dressing like a carrot cruncher and making a show of me tho:wink:

[YOUTUBE]_ynME6ie96E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rA2bayUenBg[/YOUTUBE]

Slug first now scum. Oh well another day. I won't get too uptight . Move on and all that. Sticks and stones,its just banter but you slur me.Better get back to your PEACE pipe mate. You sound all annoyed :wink: I thought Rhyl was the place to be.

Nah mate,never get annoyed on the sabbath:wubclub:,slugs ok,feel free,scum isn't tho

Rhylls gone right down the nick since i visited there as a kid im told

Who do you follow ,don't say the mancs ffs:mad:

Does anyone know what website I would need to keep an eye on to get tickets for the game in adelaide(if the end up playing there)? We arrive 10 days before my hubby's 30th and would love to get him a ticket for it, one of his concerns is being able to follow his beloved liverpool when we move!

Tell your OH not to worry @Reena1991 - we have the President of the Australasian branch of Liverpool Supporters living here in Adelaide, covering the whole of Asia and Australia - he's very active and involved with the club so once you're here, drop me a PM and I can put you in touch with him. Adelaide Oval is what the word on the street says, but not officially announced yet.

Tell your OH not to worry @Reena1991 - we have the President of the Australasian branch of Liverpool Supporters living here in Adelaide, covering the whole of Asia and Australia - he's very active and involved with the club so once you're here, drop me a PM and I can put you in touch with him. Adelaide Oval is what the word on the street says, but not officially announced yet.

Oh thank you, he would be so blooming happy if I managed to pull off getting him tickets, wife of the year!;-)

• 3 weeks later...
Just posting for any reds over there,or those planning a reccie who might want to go the match

This according to the echo anyway,a normally well informed source obviously

http://liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-pre-season-reds-set-8441038

Might be an occasion to catch,if the Melbourne game was anything to go by,even if you're not into footy

The link probably won't work knowing my I.T skills:rolleyes:,so! the echo reckons two games,one in Adelaide(me mate's there will like that),the other in Brisbane,July this year

[YOUTUBE]aSy5fvpJUzo[/YOUTUBE]

YNWA:notworthy:

Just sad Perth couldn't have enticed Liverpool over to the West. I would have loved to have gone. I'm sure the ground could have been filled ten times or more over.

Pre-sale tickets sold out within a few minutes this morning, public sale starts on Friday - you will need to have fingers ready to pounce!!

NWM

Surprised me how many aussie reds were in Athens Dan,CL final 07,mate flew from Perth to Melb,then over to Athens with a load of them,think there's a big Greek community in Melb?had a beer for a few nights with them all,good lads

Here's us,me on the left in white and green shirt with the sunny on,kids sitting behind us in tweed cap and Gerrard shirt were American students on a bit of a gap thingy,met up with us every time we were out,couldn't believe the partying we done,even after we lost,so lifelong LFC fans now they said,they had a ball with all the lads,maybe something they're not used to,i don't know,but the lad in the cap said

"Jeeez maaaaaan,i cant believe how much fun you guys have even though you lost dude":laugh:

Thats soft lad Gary in the baseball cap,who ended up buying the drum off the African lad(i put me mitt through it later accidentally,disgusted he was:laugh:),if there's a hawker selling ANYTHING he buys it,the blert,was the same in Istanbul:rolleyes:,bleedin curly toed slippers,jarg perfume,you name it,then he tried to sell it to us for silly money!:twitcy:

[YOUTUBE]sdrpqCy_leI[/YOUTUBE]

We are on this too,in the background me tho,out the way,getting mashed lol,some Milan fans who were a bit dubious of walking up one of the streets we were all on,but there was no hassle,this was the night we lost,after the game,how footy should be,just having a party,win or lose,its all about the craic with me,the Aussie lads were with us this night too,and the American kids

[YOUTUBE]v3WYeQSl0wc[/YOUTUBE]

The day after the final,and THE worst musicians in the world:twitcy:

[YOUTUBE]-PVL1I7Ah4M[/YOUTUBE]

Liverpool Echo reported the games were sold out a few days ago fwiw,there was just a small number left for the Suncorp stadium,if i win the lotto i'll be going though,would be interesting watching a game in Aus,great turnouts again btw:notworthy:

YNWA

Archived