Can we have a new list of August people

Guest KP Nuts

Guest claire&fred

Hiya

Would like to think it would be sooner rather than later, but when I see how long some have been waiting it would not be right.

Have tried Britishexpats again and says "bad gateway"?

Claire

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest We-Love-OZ

Hello there

We are August applicants, i usually have a peek on British Expats but couldnt log on this morning (fault with server) so ive spent some time viewing lots of posts and doing loads of searches on here today, very friendly you lot are so im staying put ha ha - fingers crossed there will be lots of good news this week for those still waiting for any news xx

Guest lynneunderwood
Hello there

We are August applicants, i usually have a peek on British Expats but couldnt log on this morning (fault with server) so ive spent some time viewing lots of posts and doing loads of searches on here today, very friendly you lot are so im staying put ha ha - fingers crossed there will be lots of good news this week for those still waiting for any news xx

Hi There augusty people i have just noticed that ur timeframes practically the same as ours so hopefully visas will b with us this week will keep u posted fingers toes crossed :notworthy::goofy:

Guest lynneunderwood
Hi all aug app,

We have been told by our agent that DIAC have requested our police records!. So as they had already received our medicals this looks like we are the end? dosn't it?

Fingers crossed for us and everyone else in the same situation.

Love paula x

Hi there not humane to leave us any longer than this so if case officer has everything should be no more waiting :no:

visa applic lodged 20/08/07

receipted 20/11/07

acknowledged 01/02/08

co 18/04/08

frontloaded meds scanned police checks 21/04/08 agent say should only b 2 weeks :SLEEP:

Guest We-Love-OZ

Hello LynneUnderwood

When did you do your meds? hope we both hear sooooooon, its been a long journey hasnt it? Will keep an eye out for your posts and hope soon you will be letting us all know you have your visa xx

Guest lynneunderwood
Hello LynneUnderwood

When did you do your meds? hope we both hear sooooooon, its been a long journey hasnt it? Will keep an eye out for your posts and hope soon you will be letting us all know you have your visa xx

hello wlo we frontloaded our meds 9/11/07 they arrived in Sydney end Nov 07 we wher receipted 20 nov and full ack 1/02/08 and got our co 18th April scanned pchecks to co 21/04/08 our agent said it should b within 2 weeks its that now and still no word and yes it has been a v long journey i am tortured checking emails but hey visas are on the way so keep ya posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:radar:

Guest We-Love-OZ

Wow, im sure yours will be any day now, ours could be while longer coz r meds not long been processed, good luck, its all going to be worth it in the end tho so lets just wait patiently for our gorgeous visas x

Guest lynneunderwood
Wow, im sure yours will be any day now, ours could be while longer coz r meds not long been processed, good luck, its all going to be worth it in the end tho so lets just wait patiently for our gorgeous visas x

Cant blieve it got up this morning and there it was visa approval :biglaugh: so happy i could cry now to get plans in action peas keep me posted on your visa so i can give u big congrats wont b long now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Applic lodged 20/08/07

receipted 20/08/07

meds 9/11/07

full acknow 1/02/08

co 18/02/08

visaaaaaaaaaaaa its the best feelin ever 7/5/08 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and pc 21/04/08 :jiggy:

Guest claire&fred
Cant blieve it got up this morning and there it was visa approval :biglaugh: so happy i could cry now to get plans in action peas keep me posted on your visa so i can give u big congrats wont b long now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Applic lodged 20/08/07

receipted 20/08/07

meds 9/11/07

full acknow 1/02/08

co 18/02/08

visaaaaaaaaaaaa its the best feelin ever 7/5/08 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and pc 21/04/08 :jiggy:

Hiya

Congrats on your Visa being granted.

Claire

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations on the visa Lynne, that's great news...:jiggy:

Enjoy your celebrations tonight

KP Nuts

Guest lynneunderwood
Congratulations on the visa Lynne, that's great news...:jiggy:

Enjoy your celebrations tonight

KP Nuts

Thank u and good luck with ur move and amazin new life happy days lets hope all the augustees r sorted pretty soon xxxxxxxxxx:yes:

Guest Sarah & Damo

Hi Lynne!!!

That's great news!! You must be so chuffed! It must be such a great feeling!! Think there must only be 3 of us left now!!!:huh:

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Sarah, just had a count up, and I made it 23 (I think) ....................

Good luck to you all

KP Nuts

Guest lynneunderwood
Hi Lynne!!!

That's great news!! You must be so chuffed! It must be such a great feeling!! Think there must only be 3 of us left now!!!:huh:

Unbelievable thought it would never happen but it did so hang in there sending u positive thoughts .................wont b long now xxxxxxxxxxxx:jiggy:

Guest We-Love-OZ

Applic lodged 20/08/07

receipted 20/08/07

meds 9/11/07

full acknow 1/02/08

co 18/02/08

OH WOW LYNNE AND FAMILY CONGRATULATIONS.... HEY I SAID ANY DAY GIRL.... WOW CONGRATULATIONS, WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON OURS, WISHING WE HAD FRONYLOADED MEDS NOW HA HA

HOPE TO BE POSTING GOOD NEWS OURSELVES SOON, KEEP UPDATING YOUR PLANS

Guest mama koala

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU FOLKS WHO HAVE THEIR VISA :yes:

We are still awaiting the elusive e-mail, I am starting to think it will never come!

We have been waiting sooooooooo long!

I think someone may have lost our file!:no:

Nikki x

Guest jogrant3232

Applic lodged 20/08/07

receipted 20/08/07

meds 9/11/07

full acknow 1/02/08

co 18/02/08

Congratulations Lynn, You must feel so releived. Well done

Guest jogrant3232

:dull:

Hi Sarah, just had a count up, and I made it 23 (I think) ....................

Good luck to you all

KP Nuts

23 Kim?????? They are going up... OMG I think I am going mad:goofy:

Guest lynneunderwood
Congratulations Lynn, You must feel so releived. Well done

Its the best feelin and its coming ur way so enjoy thank u:yes:

Guest TheTaylors

Congratulations on the VISA!! and also a massive congrats to KP Nuts - I missed the original email as have not logged on for over a week so am so chuffed for you and thanks for all your advice.

We are still waiting but having the meds done at end of May so fingers crossed.

E x

Guest mtcosby

We are SOOOOO fed up now , starting to think it wont happen. Agent dosent know whats going on, they have told us to wait a month before contacting them again, feels like we are being fobbed off. any one else waiting so long?

We are SOOOOO fed up now , starting to think it wont happen. Agent dosent know whats going on, they have told us to wait a month before contacting them again, feels like we are being fobbed off. any one else waiting so long?

your not on your own there are still a lot of us august applicants that are still waiting and getting fed up

mel

Guest Keeley

We got our visa yesterday!! Can't belive it! Thought the day would never come, at last the long wait is over, handed in notice today, house already sold, going in 6 weeks! Perth here we come!!!!

Archived