457 - Current processing times

tbk

congrats @fraserharry!

All you need is the TRN to be able to register an immAccount on http://www.immi.gov.au/ and then you can check it 5 times a day like the rest of us... ;-)

You just "import" the application via the TRN once your account is created.

Why did your MA have to post the letter? Mine received electronic grant letters for nomination and visa grant by email, and forwarded them to me immediately.

Post it online, not actually physically post it.

Hi guys,

So I have applied through MA- decision ready 457. Company is already registered sponsor. Application filed 27 NOV- requested further info 20 DEC. From then have heard nothing! Not even granted nomination and has now been 11 weeks! Anyone else in a similar boat?

Will MA have a TRN for my application? They have only forwarded the nomination TRN which I cannot import. I am onshore and have major life decisions to be made and feel like life is in limbo at the mo! Stressful!

Hi everyone,

I read all thread and I think people who has lodged their visa after mine, have received from Immigration but I am still waiting.

Both lodged: 09/12/2014 and I was requested health insurance and medical last week.

Hi All,

Applied through MA. Nomination and Visa application submitted on Dec, 24. Nomination approved on January 22'nd. Additional document asked for on January 24'th, submitted on January 26'th, updated as received on January 29'th. Health finalized already... Status: In Progress...

Chewing my fingernails...and running out of them already:) As additional documents were asked, does this mean that a CO has been appointed?

They asked for further info on Dec 20th, from then nothing at all!! So frustrating. Not even nomination has gone through. Seems very odd. Even MA said it is unusually long but maybe I take a back seat as am onshore, but still massive life decisions to make and medicare expired etc so its getting to me :( No one else seems to be waiting this long

Was the company already a registered sponsor? Do you have access to the nomination or primary application correspondence?

They asked for further info on Dec 20th, from then nothing at all!! So frustrating. Not even nomination has gone through. Seems very odd. Even MA said it is unusually long but maybe I take a back seat as am onshore, but still massive life decisions to make and medicare expired etc so its getting to me :( No one else seems to be waiting this long

Yes company already registered sponsor and have access through immi account to application. MA gave me a call yesterday and said it seems like things are happening at last but said that it was very unusual for it to take this long. Just very frustrating. Fingers crossed I hear this week!

Was the company already a registered sponsor? Do you have access to the nomination or primary application correspondence?