457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats! So you status just went from "Application received" to visa grant? No processing status in between?

Thanks and yes, the status switched from Application received to Finalised. It only switches to In Process if further documents are needed, otherwise it will be granted the same day they look at your application for the first time.

Thanks Sbond and Waiting123 :)

Hi All, I thought I join the visa wait conversation...my employer nomination was approved about 10 days ago and I submitted my documentation this morning. Fingers crossed for a speedy approval but feeling a bit more nervy after reading the posts on here! I didn't think it would be such a big deal when I applied for the job back in September 15. It feels like a MASSIVE deal now :-)

Thanks and yes, the status switched from Application received to Finalised. It only switches to In Process if further documents are needed, otherwise it will be granted the same day they look at your application for the first time.

Thanks Sbond and Waiting123 :)

Congrats jmo i didn't notice that yesterday really happy for you

Hi All, I thought I join the visa wait conversation...my employer nomination was approved about 10 days ago and I submitted my documentation this morning. Fingers crossed for a speedy approval but feeling a bit more nervy after reading the posts on here! I didn't think it would be such a big deal when I applied for the job back in September 15. It feels like a MASSIVE deal now :-)

Hi, How long did it take for your employer nomination? were they an approved sponsor? Our MA lodged everything all at once 5th Feb 2016, Sponsor, nomination and visa - still waiting although it's early days, only 2 weeks in but trying to forget about it, but its a huge deal for us, fingers crossed!!

I don't understand what are the levels for the skills ?

Please read this...

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/598C2E23628BB8FDCA2575DF002DA6B8?opendocument

It's an ANZSCO skill level. There are different skill levels for each position for ANZSCO code.

DIBP can ask you to prove your qualification based on which skill level you are applying. (Every ANZSCO code has it's own skill level)

Archived