end of the line?

caldbeckinoz

Despite all but 1 member of my family living in oz, an undergraduate degree, a post grad cert and a masters degree and 10 years experience I cant get a positive assessment. If i could afford the 85k tuition fees id do a phd in Oz just to get there! Vetasses say a post grad cert is not the equivalent of a bachelor degree and my experience that i matched to the anz code isnt relevant. Dont know what to do. Very upset.....

Despite all but 1 member of my family living in oz, an undergraduate degree, a post grad cert and a masters degree and 10 years experience I cant get a positive assessment. If i could afford the 85k tuition fees id do a phd in Oz just to get there! Vetasses say a post grad cert is not the equivalent of a bachelor degree and my experience that i matched to the anz code isnt relevant. Dont know what to do. Very upset.....

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about developing a visa strategy?

We met an English couple in Bali recently. They were out in Aus 5 years ago on WHV's and have wanted to get back ever since. They both have degrees and one of them a MSc. Trouble is they both work in London in marketing and can't get in. Guess there enough people working in marketing already.

I have used an agent because aitsl turned me down because i did a SCITT PGCE, as i am an assistant head teacher, regional education manager fitted. My cv and references matched the anzsco requirements but vetassess do not accept my qualifications or employment as being relevant. So even with an agent it seems hopeless

Archived