How often do you visit back to uk?

jimmyay1

Guest Guest 47403
I didn't, I had a good life.. Just felt like a change whilst I was still young.. I compare the two life's I have lived and feel the UK one was far more fuller than the australian one

Sorry Paul but you're a bit of a hypocrite you generalize about other expats as if your unique in why you emigrated..........................I had a great life in the UK good job, nice house in a nice area, crap English weather but that wasn't enough to make us move, but we had our reasons for wanting to emigrate but were in no way 'desperate to leave' as you put it, I'm pretty sure most others we not desperate to leave either.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do people who so desperately want to leave a country then spend time talking about the very country they wanted to leave on an expat forum in a new country...? #intergratingatitsfinest

Well some could say what your doing is the similar. You wanted to leave the UK and you left yet you are on here talking about the Uk and moan about Australia quite a lot. I honestly don't mean to cause offence by that but some people could say why do you make yourself stay there if you don't like it. I can understand when people have a reason that they have to stay like a Australian partner etc but I don't understand why some people stay for no reason. I still don't see what your problem is with some people posting - there's a complete mix of people on here. As I said before - One person doesn't have more of a right than another as long as they aren't on just to troll.

You've met 'most' migrants have you to make that ridiculous generalisation?

Enough and time here and that 'other forum' pretty much covers it.

Well some could say what your doing is the similar. You wanted to leave the UK and you left yet you are on here talking about the Uk and moan about Australia quite a lot. I honestly don't mean to cause offence by that but some people could say why do you make yourself stay there if you don't like it. I can understand when people have a reason that they have to stay like a Australian partner etc but I don't understand why some people stay for no reason. I still don't see what your problem is with some people posting - there's a complete mix of people on here. As I said before - One person doesn't have more of a right than another as long as they aren't on just to troll.
i earn very well, It's that easy.. 12 more months and I've acheived my goal. One thing I won't be doing when I'm back is hanging around a forum ..

Sorry Paul but you're a bit of a hypocrite you generalize about other expats as if your unique in why you emigrated..........................I had a great life in the UK good job, nice house in a nice area, crap English weather but that wasn't enough to make us move, but we had our reasons for wanting to emigrate but were in no way 'desperate to leave' as you put it, I'm pretty sure most others we not desperate to leave either.
maybe your unique ..?

Are you having a laugh? You whinge about not whinging, you whinge about poms, you whinge about people that don't fit into your stereotyped view of what an Aussie should be...you are the ultimate whinging pom.

Yeah right. You are havin' a laff!

Archived