186 problem!!!!!

Lemon ginger

hi everyone. long story short.

im on a 457 with company A. have been working there for 3 years. company A put in a nomination for 186 in july. few weeks later i found company B who wants to sponsor me for:Randy-git: 186 as well and put in a nomination in Aug. i decided to go with company B and put in a visa application. i asked company A to withdrawn the application. today i recieved an email saying my application cannot be approved because company A has withdrawn. i have 28 days to withdraw my application otherwise it will be refused. what should i doo???? whats going on with immi?

my understanding is that in order to gain PR through 186 ENS (nomination), you have to be on a 457 and be working for the company that is lodging the nomination for 2 years. I could be wrong but this would mean that company A could successfully nominate you, but company B could not

Depends can be either but different streams. After two years it is transition stream if never worked there direct stream but will need a skill assessment

company B is sponsoring me for direct entry! problem is company A withdrew but my own application is for company B. now they said my applicatiom cannot be approved

Archived