Guest The Pom Queen

Which date would you prefer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer?

• Sunday 8th February
    • Friday 20th February
    • For goodness sake any just book the thing

Guest The Pom Queen

Ok the last poll before booking the venue and getting everything firmed up.

Would you prefer the meet on a weekend, I am thinking Sunday 8th February lunch time.

Or we could go for Friday after work, we will miss the 13th so we don't jinx ourselves so lets say Friday 20th February.

I know we aren't going to be able to please everyone but can you give me some rough indication. I know children were allowed last time so I am presuming this will still be the case.

Haven't voted yet...I'm in a quandary :wacko:

my first though was Friday, that way everyone could let their hair down, with no work the next day:wink:

but yeah like Ali says it would be quite busy...I wonder if they would cordon off an area at the back somewhere for us??

it would be like having our very own VIP area:laugh:

Sunday could be nice and relaxing...

ahh...I'm voting the just book it option

Is that so you can go clubbing again after like last time:laugh:

then just carry on thru Saturday...:confused:

your a devil...but I love you:wubclub:

Yes, I'm hoping you'll come with me instead of running away with Dom like you did last time! :cry:

Yes, I'm hoping you'll come with me instead of running away with Dom like you did last time! :cry:

But I need Dom to get me home safely:cool:....he is my bodyguard.

so...we need to persuade Dom to come clubbing.....but I think we scare him...he keeps making excuses not to come out with us.

personally I think its you....maybe he knows you will send him a Xmas jumper....

haha ...remember that?

so...we need to persuade Dom to come clubbing.....but I think we scare him...he keeps making excuses not to come out with us.

personally I think its you....maybe he knows you will send him a Xmas jumper....

haha ...remember that?

Haha! Yes, I've still got the address on my phone! Medium wasn't it? :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
Friday for me!

If its Sunday can you still come? In fact you could turn up on Friday night and we can pick you up off the floor when we come in on the Sunday

Guest The Pom Queen
mrs tonyman will be at Les Mis on the 8th @3 pm ................that wont be good for us as she will have daughter and mother in law with her .........

You are going to have to cancel Les Mis @tonyman either that or all of you come along and then Mrs T can go off from there

If its Sunday can you still come? In fact you could turn up on Friday night and we can pick you up off the floor when we come in on a Sundaya Sunday

Yes, I could make it Friday or Sunday, though the Friday to Sunday option sounds good too.....:cute:

Ok the last poll before booking the venue and getting everything firmed up.

Would you prefer the meet on a weekend, I am thinking Sunday 8th February lunch time.

Or we could go for Friday after work, we will miss the 13th so we don't jinx ourselves so lets say Friday 20th February.

I know we aren't going to be able to please everyone but can you give me some rough indication. I know children were allowed last time so I am presuming this will still be the case.

I'm not fussed either way. I won't be at college any more as my course finishes in December. But if I had to choose, I'll probably go with Friday.

haha ...remember that?

Like the song goes FiFi,

"If I could, then I would,

I'll go wherever you will go....."

but why would anyone choose to have a Sunday night out when it can be a Friday .....? makes sense regarding staying out the night , children not at school and most wont have work ........?

Sunday is a more family orientated day (I think), also Friday night in the City is really quite busy on that strip. My daughter and I couldn't even get in Boheme on a Friday and the Avairy was jammed packed too. I think if you're thinking of making it family friendly then it isn't a bar in central Perth on a Friday night but more of a relaxed Sunday afternoon event. Some people may want to take younger children.

the last meet didnt include children and is not a child friendly venue either , isnt this suppose to be an adults night out , we deal with children every day , isnt the idea to relax and have a few hours break with adult company ?

It wasn't adults only and some people (certainly from PP) did take children - who were obviously so well behaved that they weren't noticed lol.

Archived