.....the rich get richer.....

Guest241083

.......there will always be those who take advantage......

.......and those disadvantaged.....

.......but so many depend on housing benefits...........perhaps better control over who is entitled....

.......the controversial bedroom tax is something I'm not sure on......

.......pros and cons again.........and personal circumstance should...IMO.....be taken into consideration....

........like yourself I have little idea on some of the job seeker allowances.....!

........but there are many areas of government spending that need to be increased....

.......health......schools........protection/police fire defence force.....

........transport....

........but I do think addressing the tax issues would have the greatest impact.....

........fairer laws and control over evasion and expenses scams......

I do agree laws need to be changed I don't think evasion is such a big issue. Tax avoidance seems to be the bigger problem but I will not condemn anyone who uses avoidance. If the laws permit you to play the system why would a business who is responsible to its shareholders would be stupid not to do it. Tax avoidance is perfectly legal after all.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........I totally agree with you...

..........that's freedom of choice though......

..........so can the football supporter......

...........then complain about the millionaire singer.....?

...........or coffers of the queen.....?

...........each supplies a demand....

............as supported by the individuals................just a thought....!

I have no choice whether I want to give any of my money to the unelected one called the queen tho,I begrudge being forced to give 1 pence of my money to a leech who has 330 to 350 mill personal fortune,yet has her mitts out every year for hand outs

• Like 1

I have no choice whether I want to give any of my money to the unelected one called the queen tho,I begrudge being forced to give 1 pence of my money to a leech who has 330 to 350 mill personal fortune,yet has her mitts out every year for hand outs

The he money doesn't really go to her though does it, it's money for the country. I'm also sure she cost each taxpayer 50p a year so unless you only ear £50 a year that 1p seems a bit off.

I do agree laws need to be changed I don't think evasion is such a big issue. Tax avoidance seems to be the bigger problem but I will not condemn anyone who uses avoidance. If the laws permit you to play the system why would a business who is responsible to its shareholders would be stupid not to do it. Tax avoidance is perfectly legal after all.

People taking the "morally wrong" issue of tax avoidance with a shrug of the shoulders(which your post is btw),is what makes it so easy for these companies to avoid paying what is "right" tho,apathy,if there was as much outrage at the billions that leaves this country "legitimately" in tax avoidance,as there was at "scroungers",then the gvnmt would have to act,but there never will be the same outrage,because Boots dont live over the road,and have two! holidays a year on the dole

The he money doesn't really go to her though does it, it's money for the country. I'm also sure she cost each taxpayer 50p a year so unless you only ear £50 a year that 1p seems a bit off.

Money for the country how? the 1 pence was tongue in cheek:dull:,i dont care what she costs,i have no choice but to support a scrounger who takes public money when she has 350 mill in the bank,besides the treasures she has

Do you think it right that someone with 350 mill in the bank takes hand outs?

People taking the "morally wrong" issue of tax avoidance with a shrug of the shoulders(which your post is btw),is what makes it so easy for these companies to avoid paying what is "right" tho,apathy,if there was as much outrage at the billions that leaves this country "legitimately" in tax avoidance,as there was at "scroungers",then the gvnmt would have to act,but there never will be the same outrage,because Boots dont live over the road,and have two! holidays a year on the dole

I think ink it's wrong but until it's made illegal by changing laws I can't get excited about it.

Money for the country how? the 1 pence was tongue in cheek:dull:,i dont care what she costs,i have no choice but to support a scrounger who takes public money when she has 350 mill in the bank,besides the treasures she has

Do you think it right that someone with 350 mill in the bank takes hand outs?

What handouts though? You say it like she doesn't work she's an elderly woman who does an incredible amount of work for someone that age. Do you himk she should spend her money entertaing the Chinese premier when he comes for a trip or is that of benefit to the country and should be paid for by the tax payer?

For around 50p per person I think the monarchy is good value myself.

I think ink it's wrong but until it's made illegal by changing laws I can't get excited about it.

Ok,so she's a leech then,shameless in my eyes,but anyway,i'm talking about morals,not laws,remember the way Starbucks was basically "forced" to cough up some tax because of public outrage?

Well,what i'm saying is this,if more companies were outed as regards tax avoidance,we could all vote with our feet couldn't we?

So whether tax avoidance is "legal" or not,it's wrong isn't it? and your attitude of meek acceptance is what lets them away with it.

And btw,if my friend chooses to punctuate her posts as she does,it's got absolutely nothing to do with you

What handouts though? You say it like she doesn't work she's an elderly woman who does an incredible amount of work for someone that age. Do you himk she should spend her money entertaing the Chinese premier when he comes for a trip or is that of benefit to the country and should be paid for by the tax payer?

For around 50p per person I think the monarchy is good value myself.

Do you think it right that ONE family have the sole use of countless castles and palaces,that lay dormant when they aren't there,AND take public hand outs when their mam alone has 350 million £ in the bank,if so,why is that right?

Do you think it right that ONE family have the sole use of countless castles and palaces,that lay dormant when they aren't there,AND take public hand outs when their mam alone has 350 million £ in the bank,if so,why is that right?

what do you suggest the local council start sticking some chavs in them? Maybe when Obama is away they can move some people in to the White house.

well me asking your friend about ridiculous punctuation that makes it hard to read has nothing to do with you.

what do you suggest the local council start sticking some chavs in them? Maybe when Obama is away they can move some people in to the White house.

well me asking your friend about ridiculous punctuation that makes it hard to read has nothing to do with you.

That's it then,aristocracy or "chavs",no in-between eh?!:laugh:,are you going to answer the questions i just asked or avoid them?just being straight btw:smile:

If my friends punctuation was "hard to read",i would say that says more about you, than everyone else who found(and find)it very easy to read,and have done for years,do dots confuse you?

• Like 1

That's it then,aristocracy or "chavs",no in-between eh?!:laugh:,are you going to answer the questions i just asked or avoid them?just being straight btw:smile:

If my friends punctuation was "hard to read",i would say that says more about you, than everyone else who found(and find)it very easy to read,and have done for years,do dots confuse you?

Well I don't really see what you want to do with these castles and old homes which clearly can't have people in them none stop as they are old and need care.

Well ill if its that good why don't they teach it at school? Again it's not really anything to do with you.

Edited by Danny842003

Well I don't really see what you want to do with these castles and old homes which clearly can't have people in the. None stop as they are old and need care.

Well ill if its that good why don't they teach it at school? Again it's not really anything to do with you.

Castles and old homes?:smile:,open them to the public,12 months a yr,take the revenue for the tax payer,the tax payer pays for their upkeep anyway,so isn't it better that the tax payer gets the benefit,or is it better that the royal family decide how often THEY want these places open?

I'd give them all ONE castle or palace to live in,plenty that i'd have thought?

How many castles and palaces do you think they deserve and need?

It's EVERYTHING to do with me,a good hearted diamond,who has helped loads on here with her advice and kindness,pulled up by you! because of some dots,that had you easily confused,it's everything to do with me,she's a gem,to lots on here

Castles and old homes?:smile:,open them to the public,12 months a yr,take the revenue for the tax payer,the tax payer pays for their upkeep anyway,so isn't it better that the tax payer gets the benefit,or is it better that the royal family decide how often THEY want these places open?

I'd give them all ONE castle or palace to live in,plenty that i'd have thought?

How many castles and palaces do you think they deserve and need?

It's EVERYTHING to do with me,a good hearted diamond,who has helped loads on here with her advice and kindness,pulled up by you! because of some dots,that had you easily confused,it's everything to do with me,she's a gem,to lots on here

they do open them up and the money does go to their upkeep. I don't know how many im not certain what they use them all for I can't just make an uneducated guess.

Oh mate calm down your making a mug bigger deal about it than it is. If she's that bothered she didn't show it.

they do open them up and the money does go to their upkeep. I don't know how many im not certain what they use them all for I can't just make an uneducated guess.

Oh mate calm down your making a mug bigger deal about it than it is. If she's that bothered she didn't show it.

Why dont you answer the questions i asked?

How many castles and Palaces do they need etc?

Have you seen how many visitors the Palace of Versailles gets compared to Buckingham palace?WITHOUT a royal family! you are well capable of making an uneducated guess,i know you are.

I'm very calm,just saying i didn't appreciate you pulling my friend up on her punctuation,i haven't pulled you on your woeful spelling have i? let he who casts the first stone, and all that rhubarb

Why dont you answer the questions i asked?

How many castles and Palaces do they need etc?

Have you seen how many visitors the Palace of Versailles gets compared to Buckingham palace?WITHOUT a royal family! you are well capable of making an uneducated guess,i know you are.

I'm very calm,just saying i didn't appreciate you pulling my friend up on her punctuation,i haven't pulled you on your woeful spelling have i? let he who casts the first stone, and all that rhubarb

I did answer, I don't know the answer. Any answer would be an uneducated guess.

Oh oh no someone has said I have bad spelling if only I had a friend to come and bore you to death for doing so. if I could improve my spelling I would tomorrow but it seems I'm a half wit and can't.

I did answer, I don't know the answer. Any answer would be an uneducated guess.

Oh oh no someone has said I have bad spelling if only I had a friend to come and bore you to death for doing so. if I could improve my spelling I would tomorrow but it seems I'm a half wit and can't.

You never answered at all,how many castles and Palaces should one unelected family have use of?

Do you think its right that the queen takes hand outs from the tax paying public,when her monetary wealth alone, is estimated at 330 mill?

It wasn't me who started the grammar police theme was it?that was you with a previous poster:smile:

You never answered at all,how many castles and Palaces should one unelected family have use of?

Do you think its right that the queen takes hand outs from the tax paying public,when her monetary wealth alone, is estimated at 330 mill?

It wasn't me who started the grammar police theme was it?that was you with a previous poster:smile:

I said I don't know how many it would be an uneducated guess. I also said what hand outs? Do you want the queen to pay for entertaining foreign leaders?

I said I don't know how many it would be an uneducated guess. I also s

aid what hand outs? Do you want the queen to pay for entertaining foreign leaders?

Again:smile:, how many castles and palaces do you think one family needs?

Do you think it right the queen takes hand outs when she has 330 mill in the bank?

No,it seems like you cant give a straight answer,or explain.

I told you I have no idea what they are all used for so I can't give an educated answer.

As as for the hand outs I asked what hand outs? Are you deeming things like entertaining foreign leaders as hand outs? If so I think that the tax payer should pay for such things.