189 visa lodged August 2014

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had an email from Skill Select saying my EOI is about to expire (28/10/14) and if I don't apply it will expire! I've already submitted my application!

As far as I understand this is standard automated communication and everybody receives such email, no matter if Visa application was submitted or not.

As far as I understand this is standard automated communication and everybody receives such email, no matter if Visa application was submitted or not.

Thankyou for the response. I actually went on to my immi account just to make sure it was submitted - it is.

Certainly got me panicking!! You'd think they'd sort that out!! I'll email them later anyways. Cheers!!

I got issued a case officer today. I applied onshore on august 4!

Please add your timeline in your signature so all of us can understand the development of your application without digging in past posts to search whether you shared it before.

Go to Settings->Edit Signature

Welcome to this forum, please give your timeline details. What is your occupation and from where you applied

Thank you. As this is only 2nd post, I think I can't put my signature. So sharing timelines

261313 , IELTS : (L-8,7,7,7: Overall - 7.5) - 27/12/2013, ACS lodged :14/01/2014, Result :31/03/2014 ;

190 : VIC SS - 16/04/2014, InitAck : 22/04/2014, Invitation : 28/07/2014 ;

189 : Reached 60 points on 19/06/2014. Invitation : 11/08/2014 : Visa Lodged : 12/08/2014, Med's : 18/08/2014, PCC : 15/09/2014, CO : <Waiting> , Grant : <Waiting>

I have applied from INDIA by the way.

Edited by Vasu G

I know. We are. However my partner lived in America for a few years and it takes 3 to 4 months for them to issue a police clearance. We sent off for it over 2 months ago so hopefully it shouldn't be much longer. Not sure how to arrange the medicals though. I tried following the link to organize them but it keeps bringing me back to the same page.

Congratulations,does direct grant mean that u did not hear from case officer at all? I mean did u get any notification mail saying u have been assigned a case officer? Or just one direct mail saying ur visa has been granted?

QUOTE=navigator;1936621346]Hi, got direct grant today from adelaide team 2. Applied on 4th aug 2014. Occupation - Ships officer.

Hi,

first night on here but would like recommendations of migration agents and visa companies as we need o get rolling with paperwork and visas..can anyone help as you all seem in the same circumstances as us..joiner husband,2kids and me all wanting to be in oz by 2016 ideally..any advice be welcomed

Don't use an agent is my advice. It's a relatively straight forward process if you take your time and read the info on the immi website. I was surprised how simple it all was in the end. Going by timelines, I'll potentially have a direct grant a week on monday then I'll be able to say for sure!

Or pay me to be your agent! :D