Would I be right in thinking??

jack13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I be right - definitely not (as usual)

thinking?? - that's a negative too

You've been plaguing this forum with your nonsense for far too long for anyone to take you seriously - you are however, an enjoyable figure of fun.

No no and no.

I am doing whatever gets me the visa as fast and as easy as possiable. And stuff I can do within Australia, because that way studying there I am spending time there. And hairdressing is something I am interested in, cheap to study and seems to have solutions in the long run.

Would I be right - definitely not (as usual)

thinking?? - that's a negative too

You've been plaguing this forum with your nonsense for far too long for anyone to take you seriously - you are however, an enjoyable figure of fun.

No well this is my life and I take it very seriously

Now please can someone answer my question.

No no and no.

I am doing whatever gets me the visa as fast and as easy as possiable. And stuff I can do within Australia, because that way studying there I am spending time there. And hairdressing is something I am interested in, cheap to study and seems to have solutions in the long run.

Do you have the money for the course? Have you applied for a student visa yet? Work out the steps you need to do then.

Just remember that they can take off a skill off the list whenever they want to.

Do you have the money for the course? Have you applied for a student visa yet? Work out the steps you need to do then.

Just remember that they can take off a skill off the list whenever they want to.

Yes and I am currently saving for it. Will apply when saved.

So to pass the skill assessment you need work experience working in Australia as a hairdresser but they wont give you a visa in order to do that on??!! Well thats just ridiculous!

http://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/Programs/JobReady/Pages/Step-2---Job-Ready-Employment.aspx

Does this mean if you want to stay beyond the student visa??!!

I was planning to leave get the experience needed in New Zealand and then return to Australia on the state sponsorship once I had the two years experience. But what of the skill assesment?? Surly someone must know the answers?!

Aha!! Lol the above link was for international graduates well I'm not going for that visa I am going to leave Australia when my visa runs out and go to new zealand for 2 years and then return to Australia once I have my experience.

I knew you needed 2 years experience but how can you get 2 years experience in Australia, when there is no visa to work on in Australia!!!???

Currently you could get a 457 visa if you found a willing employer.

As I said, they don't want students staying at the end of their courses. That's why they are making it so hard.

Aha!! Lol the above link was for international graduates well I'm not going for that visa I am going to leave Australia when my visa runs out and go to new zealand for 2 years and then return to Australia once I have my experience.

If you are not going through the job ready program then you need MORE experience to pass the skills assessment. Email trades recognition Australia. They are pretty good at replying. They can tell you just how much you'd need, but I 'think' it's about four years post qualification. This is different to the state requirement. You can't get state sponsorship without the skills assessment.

Three years is better than I thought then. ;-)

The job ready program is the only way to shorten it, but you'd have to study in oz, and be in oz. If hairdressing is on the sol (did it get added?) then you can get the 485 visa to buy you that time.

What a lot of people dont get is that I dont usually live in England. before my recent stint in Aus and that time I spent at uni i had been living in Greece for several years. i dont really have many freinds/ life in the UK. It certainly doesn't feel like home to me.

Tbh I'm devastated, I'm considering moving back to Greece where I was extremely unhappy for years. I just feel so unhappy and upset and disappointing.

I just feel like I want to give up on everything. I cant be happy. No matter what I try.

I just wish all of this could be over.

Tbh I'm devastated, I'm considering moving back to Greece where I was extremely unhappy for years. I just feel so unhappy and upset and disappointing.

I just feel like I want to give up on everything. I cant be happy. No matter what I try.

I just wish all of this could be over.

Please go to a doctor or even speak privately to one of the mental health nurses on here. You don't sound well

Archived