Would I be right in thinking??

jack13

Now tony abs has made it easy for chefs. Its now on the sol 1 list.

So at 25 all I need to do is pass the points test and have a two year chef AQF qualification and I'd be in??!!

Just out of interest would rather do the hairdressing but just as a backup plan just in case.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds as though you're talking about doing something, anything, just to get in. Surely you'd be better served doing something you actually want/like to do. There are plenty of things on the SOL to pick from if that's what you're essentially doing.

I dont undertsnad why your redirecting me to that?

What else do i need to know, and what are roughly the costs involved?

Because you sound pretty clueless about all the important stuff related to the visa requirements. If you read that page you will be able to answer most if not all of those questions yourself.

Of course; at least 8 in all sections.

Ah right, sorry, never having done it and seeing people stressing over it, I had no idea how it worked. Hmmm 8 in each section should be doable for Jack as contrary to popular belief he's not a stupid lad. Yes, I think this is more than achievable for him.

Because you sound pretty clueless about all the important stuff related to the visa requirements. If you read that page you will be able to answer most if not all of those questions yourself.

So how much did it cost you?

Thank you! :smile:

And thanks for all your support its nice to know someone has some faith in me.

I will continue to support you in whichever endeavour you decide to try up until such time as I feel that you're not really trying and just talking the talk, not walking the walk so to speak and if that happens then I will simply withdraw support. Right now you are trying, even if some of the schemes are a little wacky! :hug:

I will continue to support you in whichever endeavour you decide to try up until such time as I feel that you're not really trying and just talking the talk, not walking the walk so to speak and if that happens then I will simply withdraw support. Right now you are trying, even if some of the schemes are a little wacky! :hug:

Thank you :smile: the way I see it you can either sit and feel sorry for yourself or find ways around this and ways I can gain this visa. And then once I have the money get back to Australia and study.

Archived