Bye for now

jack13

Ok, so I am going to be singing off here for the time being. I have recentley in my latest PIO stint; learnt new things about my case and the issue. Thanks for the feedback, its been interesting- as has the advise. Some of it right some of it wrong.

Now I can accept the situation for what it is and how unfair and wrong it really is. However I am not going to complain, dwell on it or feel sorry for myself. I am not going to waste my time moaning and blaming others. My dream will come true but I must be happy and put my own happiness and well being first. A lot of the responses and comments on here are very hypocritical however some very helpful, none of you know me. My life, who I am.

So I'm off to work for the next few months, hopefully to raise some money. And then i will return to Aus, most likely on the 6 month tourist visa again. Not ideal I know but what can do. Work is a secondary factor in my life and life is too short. This is not a long term plan but hopefully I will study something out here on a student visa that helps me or meet the one and fall in love, who knows?!. Or maybe even move somewhere else and like it just as much. You have to do what you can, in situations like these. I'm young anything can happen.

Will give you guys an update and a fill in when I'm back in Aus. Till then, All the best

Jack x

Will give you guys an update and a fill in when I'm back in Aus.

Jack x

Please do..................as long as you're not blaming everyone other than yourself for any failures or predicament you find yourself in with regards to a visa..................

Archived